WHY IS THIS HERE?

Okay so this is another "I was bored and needed something to write" story.  This is Dreamnoblade, Technodream, or whatever crappy ship name they have.  Honestly, I just wanted to write and only had my phone on me.  From there, I started writing a random hybrid AU in my notes.  I liked the plot and continued to update it, so here we are now with an actual plot!  I need to stop doing this, I'm never going to finish a story.

If you came from Sleepy Buddies or one of my other two stories, then hello!  If you randomly found this, go read one of those, this story is much more of a shitpost.  You have been warned.

A few notes before we start:

1. this is this is a kingdom au

2. The POV will switch between Techno, Dream, and possibly some other characters.

3. Hybrids believe themselves above the humans and treat them as such.

4. The chapter names are quotes from the chapters which is why some are so weird.

5. THIS IS NOT OMEGA VERSE!  They may be hybrids, but no horny shit.  Okay?  So if you're here for smut or lemon, I suggest you go somewhere else because you aren't getting it.

6. There will be shipping if you couldn't already tell. If this isn't your type of story, please simply leave and don't read more.

7.  This will have a slower burn than my other story when it comes to the romance, but not that much because I have no idea what I'm doing.  

Okay that should be everything.  LET THE AWKWARD GAY BEGIN!

Word Count- 272