Chapter 01

"talking"
'thinking'
"YELLING"

This is gonna be a wholesome chapter(•̀ᴗ•́)و

𝟯𝗥𝗗 𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗢𝗡

Once upon a time there lived a young bard with a passion that shined brighter than any star. The bard had shoulder length hair that looked like the sky on a starless night and as soft as a cloud. His soft navy blue eyes had a bright shine rivaling the sun. He was a bright bard who had fought for what was right. No evil was good in his eyes. So he had started a rebellion against a fierce storm god that imprisoned his town, was keeping them away from the outside world. He never got to see the clear skies the elderly had talked of or the bright green grass that brimmed with life.

The bard was happy as freedom was near but his joy quickly being snatched away from him as the bard had gotten pierced by multiple arrows before he could blink one stroke an inch away from his heart, another arrow in the gut, and the last to his lungs.  He was knocked back harshly to the ground, as he hit the ground the arrows had been pushed upwards but not out. He struggled to breathe as his wisp of a friend started crying and begging him to stay yet it was futile. He desperately called for someone to come. The bard couldn't process what was happening around I Lhim as a red blur started growing almost as if it was coming toward him. His vision slowly being invaded by black dots. A glowing green light has been emitting from his friend and a blue emitting from a blur. The pain in his gut was subduing slowly but his life force was running out. His friend wouldn't stop crying and begging him to wait till a healer finished as the pleas got more desperate his hearing started fading out. "Please ████ stay with me! Please it's almost over please I'm begging you please!" He took his final breath his wisp friend was crying and pleading him to stay with him as his vision faded, his body fell limp, the shine in his eyes had faded into nothingness, skin paler than snow, and his body was ice cold.