1.

.

_Summer after vacation_

The time after that long Summer vacation, who dosent know it? San hated that fucking school and the people there. He wasnt really liked in that school but he at least had a friend named Hongjoong there. Why he hated that school?

Well, people loved to bully him for every stupid reason. The worst is, he gets bullied for being able to have something with both genders and looking rather soft. The worst was Wooyoung and his little squad. Wooyoung, Yeosang and Seonghwa were the main people there, the others were more like: "We do things because the mains tell us to",, , and thats also why nobody really knows their names.

San had enough of this bulliying and shit, he had to do something or else he would never get happy. He spendhis whole summer on gaining weights with muscles, upgrading his strength, looks and abilities.
It was worth it, he felt confident and proud to reach that milestone and he isnt finished, he still wants to go on with upgrading himself like one of his gaming characters that he always looked up to.

San was preparing his lunch food because he dosent trust the food they have at school and his mother came up to him. "wow, look at my son.. handsome, muscles and a nice smile, what more can i ask for?" said his mother and laughed, san laughed with his mother. His mother was like a best friend for him and supported him with his decisions, she was also one of the people that believed in him and his transformation. "Dont overdo it mum.." said san laughing. "im not! son, i am so proud of you.. you can do it and if you need something, call me okay?" said sans mother and he nod. Sans mother took san into a hug and gave him a small kiss on the cheek before she left for work. His phone rang and he accepted the call of his best friend Hongjoong.
"Dude i am outside, are you coming?" "yes i am on my way." said san and hung up. He walked out after locking their house door and walked towards the car of his Best Friends Brother. "Helloo guys." Greeted san.
The two brothers greeted back and hongjoon's Brother was shocked. "Wait.. what happened to you?" Now Hongjoong and San were the confused ones. "What do you mean?" Asked Hongjoong. "This is san? The san that was such a little soft boy? With his favorite plushie?" , asked the brother. San and Hongjoong started laughing because they loved the reaction. San nod.

"Dude, you look so much better.. so.. either you got bullied and wanted to be able to dodge stuff or you really were tired of your looks." Said the brother. "Hyung, thats the friend i told you about.. with the bullying and changing.." said hongjoong. His brother then answered with: "woooow, this is amazing.. you look so good really. You did well." And san nod happily.

This is the first chapter of this Book..
I highly doubt, that it will somehow reach people but i just felt like writing it... if you dont understand something, please ask in the comments, i will answer :)

It will have a second book too, i'm working on it😅

i still hope you like to read this with my somehow broken English..
Thank you for reading :)