24

"Wooyoung can i enter your room?" asked his Mother. "seonghwa hyung, i will call you later." said wooyoung and put his phone away.  "yeah sure." said Wooyoung and his mother entered the room and sat down next to him. "I have heard you talk with your father... dont mind him my son... i will support you and i will make sure he wont hurt your love."  Wooyoung blushed. "he is not my love.. he hates me mother, i told you that before."  said wooyoung. "Look, trust me, some people dont mean it when they say they hate you, they sometimes just want to hide the fact that they like you." Said his mother. Wooyoung shook his head. "No really, i believe him that he hates me." Said wooyoung. "Why are you so sure? Just because he said it? You did nothing wrong."  Tried his mother to reassure him. "Mom, i did things wrong with him" His Mother looked confused into Wooyoung's eyes. "I... bullied him because dad kept telling me being gay and soft for a boy is bad.. so i believed that.. now i only feel bad...i am so sorry for him.. i apologized but he wont accept." His mother was shocked hearing such things. "Why would you ever bully someone? Sorry my son but i am dissappointed in you right now.." "i know mum.. i know.." said wooyoung and looked down at his hands.
"I'm dissappointed too... i really shouldnt have done all of that.. im not human, i am an asshole." Said wooyoung. "Well i agree on that." Answered his mother. "Mum!" His mother started to laugh and he chuckled too.  just a little later, they both stopped laughing. "You know.. that the pain you made him go trough, will haunt him forever right?" Said the mum slowly. "I know..and i am sorry for it, i really mean it." "Son, about him hating you.. how come you fell for him if he hates you?" Asked wooyoungs mother. "I ... he said it. Mum i messed up.. thats it." Said wooyoung feeling worse than before. "Look, if you show him that you truly feel bad, he wil slowly but surely accept your Apology." Reassured his Mother. "I cant get close to him. Dad said if he ever sees me with him again, he will make him suffer and we might move away and you know he is serious about stuff like this." His mum wasnt really shocked, she knew her husband and it bothered her. "I know he is serious.. but meet him in secret?" Said his mother. "In secret?" Asked wooyoung his mother, She nod. "How will i be able to do that? Dad finds out everything.." "i will help you then and you need to focus on being good to him, BUT your father told me he wants to start taking you home from school, so be careful. You can be nice inside the school building but be careful outside of it."  Said his mother. Wooyoung was confused "how the hell should that work?" "It will work wooyoung." Reassured his mother.

Another chapter finished, thank you for reading<3