Chapter Five

Kids - Current Joys
Chapter Five: "Sauce-Gay"

Word Count: 1000 words <3

Lunch was over, Kiba wanted to talk with Naruto, So I ended up walking to my next class with Tenten and Hinata. They were very nice, "So do you like Naruto?" Tenten said wiggling her eyebrows at me. "hmmm no Naruto's a friend" I said to Tenten as she just giggled, I looked over to Hinata she looked like she was thinking. "Bill boardbrow!" I heard that annoying blonde girl with the ponytail say. I looked ahead and realized she was talking to Sakura. "Ino-Pig!" Sakura replied back as they sneered at each other.

I just walked past them going to class, "Hey it's the freak with the mask!" Ino said as I tried my best to ignore her, "She's probably too ugly to even show her face that's why she wears a mask all the time." Ino said loud enough so I could hear, I clenched my fists and turn my head so I was looking at her from the side. "Shut. Up" I said giving her the most deadly glare I ever gave, the hallways aura changed as nearby people stopped to stare.

Then my eyes shifted to the people staring at the situation in the crowd I saw the dude with the weird hair, I gave them a glare telling them to mind their business. I could see that Ino was shaking in her shoes, "Let's go Karin! Sakura!" Ino says as they all leave to class. "Hn" I turn my head to that boy with the weird raven hair, I kept my neutral face as I looked at him and walked away.

Then the loud bell chimed telling everyone to get to class, Tenten, Hinata, and of course me, we all started to walk to class. "You know you can be scary sometimes" I heard Tenten say to me, "Sorry, I can't stand bullies." I said pulling the fake smile back on my face, "I would have stood up for you if you didn't say anything." I heard Hinata say as she smiles back at me. I felt a warm feeling in my heart as I sighed, "Thanks for having my back Hinata." I said.

Time skips to the last class 🥳

I sit there talking with Naruto, "So what is Ramen Naruto?" I said to him fake smiling, "it's uh" Naruto said thinking trying to piece together words to explain to me. Then the bell rang loudly, is it already time to go? "Asami Haruno report to the office" I heard the intercom say. I see kurenai waving her hand for me to go, I get up and made my way to the classroom door.

I looked back and saw Naruto waving at me, I waved back and left the classroom, then the loud thoughts started coming to my head nearly giving me a panic attack. What if I'm in trouble, Will my parents be mad, what did I do to get called to the office? Then my train of thoughts stop, Where's the office Anyways?

"You seem lost" I turn my head to see the weird raven haired boy leaning against a wall with his eyes closed. "Do you know where the office is?" I said to him with my normal neutral face, I hear him sigh like I was bothering his peace. "Follow me" is all he says as I follow him, the school was kind of a maze, I hope I can someday know my way around the school. I follow behind him as he leads the way, "So what's your name" I say now walking beside him. "Sasuke Uchiha" he says proudly, his face expressions told me I was supposed to be surprised or something.

"Sauce-Gay." I said with a fake little giggle, Then I fell his icy cold glare directed towards me. "So, are you and that dobe Naruto dating or something" I hear sasuke say, "Why do people keep on saying that?" I said sighing closing my eyes for a bit, "Naruto is just a friend" I say opening my eyes, I feel him staring at me from the side not turning his head. I look back at him as I read his face expressions, he looked relieved.

He turns his head back so he was looking foward, then I heard the bell ring again, "Sasuke Uchiha report to the office." I hear the intercom voice say, I look at him as he rolls his eyes. "So you in trouble or something?" I ask him curiously, "I don't know I'm going to find out soon." He said as we stopped, I looked ahead of us as I saw a big door, this must be the office? Sasuke opened the door, I enter after him and see a blonde women sitting in a chair behind her big table. Sasuke and I stood in front of her as she opened her eyes to look at us.

"Sasuke you first, Asami wait in Shizune's office." She pointed to a door to her left, I walked in and saw another women with brown hair doing some paper work. "Good afternoon Asami, you can sit there." She said pointing to a black chair across the medium sized room.

Time skips Tsunade's done talking with Sasuke

I yawn while stretching, then the door opens to reveal Sasuke and his weird hair, "Tsunade wants to talk with you." He said and closed the door, I walked out saying goodbye to Shizune, "have a seat both of you" Tsunade says while pointing to the chairs in front of her.

I take a seat quickly as Sasuke takes the other "I have good news for both of you." I hear Tsunade say as she smirks and looks at both of us. "Since you both have the highest grades in your class, You both will be student representatives for the month, meetings are on Friday's afterschool, and don't be late." She finishes and goes back to closing her eyes, I look at Sasuke as he was smirking, "So, who got the better grades?" I say competitively closing my eyes.