At the Tavern

Rape in this chappy

Merlins POV

Arthur, the Knights and I make our way to the tavern. While the other Knights talk and push each other good-naturedly.

Gwaine falls back to talk to me.

"So," he says with that smug smile on his face, "I guess you and Arthur then?"

How does he know!?!??!

"Oh come on Merlin, it's so obvious by the way you two look at each other."

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I try to mask my emotions, failing miserably.

"You can tell me" he say. "You were my first friend and my best friend now. If you're going to tell anyone, you could tell me."

That was really nice of him, actually.

"Yes, I guess so."

He smiles broadly then.

"I knew it!" He starts dancing around, and we haven't had any drinks yet!

In the tavern

I've had a couple of drinks, but not too many. I want to remember everything. Arthur, on the other hand, is completely and utterly smashed with drink. I doubt he'll remember his own name soon. After a few more drinks, we head home. When Arthur and I reach Arthur's chambers, he drags me inside. He slams the door loudly.

Then, he shoves me against the wall. Kissing me relentlessly, he shoves his tongue in my mouth. It tastes of alcohol. I gently push him away. "Arthur. Please, you know I'm not ready-"

"I don't care!" He yells forcefully. He shoves his tongue in my mouth and starts ripping off my clothes. "No! Please!" I try to break free, but he's so much stronger than me. He's finally gotten us both naked. I can't lose it! Not like this! Then he, me protesting, yelling, screaming until he shuts me up, enters me. The tears start running down my face then. "You are mine! Mine, Merlin!  I am the King and I can do what I want!" It carries on like that, pressure and pain building up inside of me, until he eventually stops, grabs me to his chest, and promptly falls asleep. I manage to extract myself, get dressed, then run home tears still streaming down my face. Arthur did what I didn't think he'd ever do.

He took my virginity, my love, and my faith in him tonight. My faith in everybody.

Sorry. But don't worry about Merlin. Actually, you should, because you've no idea what I've planned next...
Love,
Eliza.