The Neverseen

Harry's POV

I stare into the face of young Tom Riddle. Knowing that he could have grown up to be a polite member in society sent shivers down my spine. It would've changed everything!

We would never have been attacked, so my parents would still be alive. Also, I would never have become famous. Then, maybe I would never have gotten together with Ginny because she wouldn't have had a crush on me in the first place. There would be no Deatheaters, no Order of the Pheonix. Alice and Frank Longbottom would still be sane. Dumbledore, Sirius, Fred, everyone else, they'd all still be alive. Well, not all of them, but they wouldn't have been killed by Deatheaters. Dumbledore would have died of old age or something. Everything would be different

"Gisela" smiles as I trail off into thought. "Crazy isn't it." She says, transforming back into "Gisela" probably guessing what I was thinking. "Everything would be different." She murmurs, smiling slightly. "You're coming with me. To the Neverseen."

Without thinking, I follow her. Something inside of me said that I had to. It was against my better judgement, but I felt like it would benefit me later, though I had absolutely no idea how. So I trail behind her as we treck further and further into the woods.

We arrive at a trapdoor. It's not obvious that the trapdoor is there and you could easily walk right on top of it and not notice. But if you looked close enough, you could see the latch you needed to pull the door open. Gisela yanks it open and stands gaurd as the rest of us go in.

That's when it hits me. My friends had followed me without a second thought. Something was going on here, something big.

Despite that daunting thought, the Great Harry Potter and all of his friends doubtlessly descended down the hole.

Inside was a drafty passageway lit by torches. It forks off in multiple places and there are many things that seem like something else, but as soon as you touch it, you know something's up. Gisela leads us through the hallways as if she knows them like the back of her hand, which is an odd expression because how well do you really know the back of your hand? Not very well I'm guessing.

As I continue to think about the knowledge of the backside of your hand, we arrive in a large room filled with people in black cloaks. On the shoulder of all of their cloaks is an eye with a line through it. The Neverseen I'm guessing.

Gisela steps up on a raised p,atform and calls for silence.

"Hello everyone, thank you for coming." She announces in a loud, booming voice. "I have brought with me today wizards and witches, as promised." Multiple gasps can be heard from the crowd as she explains how she found us. The eyes of a small girl in the front light up as she tugs on her mother's cloak. Or at least I think they glow. Maybe she's crying. Gisela was being pretty violent in the retteling of her story.

As she finishes her story, more people in black cloaks march in from the back. There are 7 of them. One of them for every one of us. They take us by the collars.

"You're going to come with us." The one that grips Sky says. Sky struggles against his grip as he leads us to another room, were we would me our demise.