Imprisoned

⚠️ This chapter is back in the POV of the wizards. It's kind of scary, so if you don't want to read about them being tortured, I suggest you skip this chapter. Nothing very important happens in this chapter, and if anything does, it will be mentioned again later. For the rest of you, prepare yourselves, maybe grab some tissues, it's about to get crazy up in here!⚠️

Harry's POV

As they drag us away down to the dungeons, I have flashbacks of Malfoy Manor. How we were dragged to the cellar, leaving Hermione helpless, wishing we could help. I call for help so much that the guards eventually have to gag me. It was worth it though, perhaps in the 60 seconds I spent ungagged someone heard me.

I am brought of my thoughts when I am shoved down onto the cold stone floor. I groan in pain as my forehead collides with the ground, but I force myself to stay wake so that I can continue to see my friends.

E catches me looking and gives a weak smile, but it turns to a startled expression as she is yanked off the ground.

"How did you get magic?" A deep male voice asks violently.

I can see tears of fear and pain come to E's eyes as she looks up at the man to answer his question. "You can only have magic if you are some how branched off of a pure blood family. Families can go generations without magic and forget that their family ever had access to it. So eventually, muggleborns are born from muggle parents and they just happen to have activated the magic in their veins." She is dropped on the floor than yanked up again.

She lets out a ear splitting scream and I see blood fly everywhere. "Tell me how I can get magic."

E looks even more afraid now, knowing that there is no way to do that. "I... I don't know." She is thrown back on the ground, her head hitting the ground so hard that she falls unconscious.

The man becomes very angry. He begins kicking everything in his line of sight. These things include walls, and wizards. Draco lets out a yelp as he is kicked where the sun don't shine and so does Ron. Sky is kicked in the stomach and Hermione in the face, her noes breaking. A mix of blood and tears splatter the room and I start to feel woozy. It's not the sight of blood that's makes me sick, it's the fact that I could be next. And seeing as that I am the only one still untouched, it's very likely.

I am yanked by the handcuffs off the ground so that I face the man that I formerly was unable to see. I cannot see any features, but, like all of them, he wears a black cloak with a crisped out eye on it, the sine of the Neverseen.

"I'll ask you this time, since the girl obviously is no help to me. How do I gain magic?" I can feel his spit splatter my face and I shiver. This. Is. Horrifying.

"I don't think you can." I say quietly. So quietly I know he can't hear me, which I am glad for, because that delays further pain for a little while.

"What'd you say boy? Speak up!"

I shiver yet again as I answer his question, louder this time. "I said I don't know." I a am thrown against the wall. He pins me there and punches me. My glasses break along with my nose. He steps on my feet and forces me back onto the floor.

"We'll see if we can get better results tomorrow." And with that, he leaves us shivering on the stone floors of the jail cell. To weak to escape, to weak to talk, and to weak to do anything but sleep.