Chapter 46- What did I Say!?

"I thought I said I would kill him if anyone took a step forward." "Miss Foster what is wrong with you?" Me. Forkle asked, taking another step forward. "I'm not your puppet." Sophie told him. Ruy stepped out of the crowd. He stole a glance at Fitz. "What are you thinking Ruy?" Sophie telepathically asked him. "Let's make Fitz jealous." Sophie smirked. She dug the heel of her boot deep into Keefe's back. Ruy came closer to Sophie and kissed her on the cheek. Sophie looked down and blushed. Ruy put a force field around them. "We want Edaline and Grady to see their "Daughter" for a second." Ruy announced, spitting the word daughter. Edaline and Grady hesitatingly stepped up. "How would you like to see your daughter Jolie again?" Sophie asked them. "Don't kill us Sophie." Edaline pleaded. "It's Moonlark to you. And I'm not gonna kill you." She flicked her hand towards the water. A fire grew and spread on top of it. "Do it." Sophie growled to Ruy. He also flicked his hand and a holographic image of the inside of a house appeared. A flick of the other hand included a young adult with long blond hair inside the burning building. Edaline gasped as she watched the girl become cornered by the fire. "STOP IT!" Grady yelled. Edaline turned to Grady, crying in his shoulder. Sophie started to mimick a long scream and then stopped. As soon as it had started the holograms disappeared, leaving the fire burning for a moment before that to, was scuffed out. "Enjoy your night." Sophie told the crowd, smiling. She tipped an imaginary hat towards them then took hold of Ruy's hand, grabbed Keefe by the collar of his formal jacket and pulled them into the light. 

"Moonlark." She whispered as she was engulfed with light.