Chapter 14

Ava

I went back home and my parents was already home. I walked through the door and dad was putting plastic on all the furniture.

Dad: Hey baby girl.

Hey dad.

Dad: Aye tomorrow will be the day we leave, all of your stuff in your room should be packed by then.

Ok pops.

I went upstairs and started packing right away. All my clothes and other stuff was done all I had to do was put plastic over my mattress but I was going to do that in the morning. I took a shower, put my pj's on and went to sleep.

Next morning I got up and did my morning routine. I took a shower and put on some baggie clothes. Dad pulled up a big truck and helped me put all my stuff in the truck then me, daddy, and mom did everything else.

Finally we was done packing everything in the truck. Before we left, Sy came through my window.

Sy: Hey

Hi Sy what are you doing here?

Sy: I wanted to see you before you go.

Awe, I don't want to leave you.

Sy: I don't want you to but you have to, I just want to say I love you and I will never forget you. Your my first love and you made me a better person and I thank you for that. Be good Ava and at least say hi to a nigga once in a while lol.

Lol awe I will.

I kissed and hugged Sy and just like that I wasn't going to see him again. Dad called me so we can get on the road. Dad drove the truck and mom drove the car. We made our way to the airport and got on a plane. I was so fucking scared bruh I ain't never doing this shit again.

24 Hours Later...

I woke up still on this fucking plane but mom said we was about to land in 10 minutes. 10 minutes passed and we was in New Orleans. I couldn't believe it.