Chapter 23

Ava

I went home after the hospital. I hated it here, people are just mean and disrespectful. I just wanted to call Sylas but I didn't. I missed my friends so much. I got up from my bed and ran to the supply store to get me some paint for my room. I just thought that I shouldn't think about what's going on right now. I wanted to do what made me happy. I got back home and went straight to my room. I took big towels and covered all of my furniture so they wouldn't get messy.

4 hour's Later

After I finished painting my room, I ate some chicken Alfredo that my mom made and slept on the couch downstairs.

4 weeks later

Its Monday and school just let out and Rico just got released today. Straight from school I went up to the hospital to get Rico. I pulled in the parking lot, got out the car and went in. I went to the waiting room and Raquel was there. I ignored her and just sat my ass down.

Raquel: Um so you just want to be stubborn huh, I thought I told you to stay away from us.

I don't give 2 fucks about what you said to me, Ima do what the fuck I want.

Raquel: You just dont get it, why are you even here, we aint ya friends we dont even know you.

Im here because I'm trying to be a good friend to nice people unlike you.

Raquel walked up to me and slapped me across my face. I punched her back and she tackled me and we both fell back on the glass table. Doctors and nurses crowded around us until security came and broke us up.