Chapter 28

Rico

I got home and got in the shower. I had fun with Ava today and when we we're dancing, man I wanted to tear her ass up. After I got out of the shower I threw on some basketball shorts and a white T. I laid down on my bed then I heard knocking at the front door.

Everyone else was sleep so I went to go see who I was. I looked out the peep hole and I saw a girl. She looked about 17 but anyways. I opened the door.

Timira: Um hi Im sorry to wake you but my car broke down up the street amd thank god your the only house that answered me.

Um Hi Timira do you know what's wrong with your car?

Timira: I just need gas but my phone died and I was wondering if I could use yours.

Oh sure here ya go (hands Timira phone).

Timira: Thank you so much. (makes call, give phone back), ugh no answer.

Ya know what how about you just stay the night and we'll go get gas in the morning.

Timira: Oh I dont know...

Come on I won't bite lol trust me and besides where else can ya go?

Timira: I could just sleep in my car.

God no come on in.

I gave Timira a blanket and pillow so she could sleep on the couch. I made sure she was settled and then I went to bed.

Next morning I got up before anyone else so I can help out Timira. I knew I was going to be late but I'll make up for it. I hurried downstairs, woke up Timira and we headed out.

I grabbed a gasoline jug from the trunk of her car then we went to the gas station. I filled the jug, bought a few snacks and went back to her car.

Timira: Thank you for doing this I really appreciate it.

No problem with helping out a citizen.

Timira: Lol your funny well my tank is nice and filled thanks to you, I guess I should be going now.

Ok then, wait do you go to Fordson High?

Timira: Well not yet I just moved here yesterday.

O ok then I'll see ya around.

Timira: Yeah oh wait, I didnt catch your name?

Thats because I didnt tell you, lol Im just kidding it's Rico.

Timira: Ok Rico bye

After seeing Timira off, I went back in the house. I went to go clean up and the I got dressed. After getting dressed I went downstairs to eat something. I poured me a bowl of cereal and all of a sudden I ran into Mama Lisa.

Mama Lisa: Boy ain't you post to be in school?

Yea mama I just woke up late.

Mama Lisa: Mmhum hurry up and get ya little tail to school. I need you to be smart and successful if ya want me to help ya get where ya want to be.

I know mama.

Mama Lisa: Alright son see ya later.

Alright.

After finishing my cereal, I left for school.