Caught

Warrens POV:

I park the car outside the garage and got out.

I open the garage and went through and closed it.

As I was walking to our my keys on the counter I felt wind past through my arm and light shining from the door.

The door was opened.

"Did I accidentally leave the door opened", I thought to myself.

I froze in place staring at the door trying to figure out if I left the door opened or if I went through the garage.

As I went to go close the door still pondering I heard a loud scream.

AHHHHHHHHHHH,

I close the door and smirk while walking towards the basement.

The door was opened which made the house echos and it only does that with the basement door .

"I guess you can say I went out the garage ".

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marlene's POV:

I screamed .

It was a body inside the freezer . Her head look as if it been smashed in making her blonde hair soaked with red blood.

"I hunted a deer", warren said.

Flash backs kept coming to me from yesterday. I knew something was wrong .

I immediately took a picture of the dead body for evidence and immediately turned around but ran into a head figure.

"Shit"

~~~~~~~~

Angels POV:

*skip*
*skip*
*skip skip skip *

"girl if you don't hurry up a find a movie so we can keep our kinds occupied ", Damien said.

"THERES NOTHING IN NETFLIX ", Jessie whined .

*skip*
*skip*

"JUST GIVE IT TO ME , GIVE IT TO ME" , Damien yelled.

"Can y'all keep it down I'm trying finish these flyers for Janet ",I said while typing on my computer.

"Y'all wanna watch call me by your name ", Damien said.

"That movie is gayyyyy", Jessie claimed.

Damien gasped .
"bitch are you homophobic ".

"Whoooooooooo said that", Jessie said.

Damien frowned at her .

"Alright now . Let me find out you secretly homophobic and ima kick my shoe up your ass", he said .

"What ass" , I said .