One of your own .

----

Warrens pov:

It's been months since the nude incident came out and no one has yet to know who expose them.

The pictures were fake .

I mean they were real but it was  somebody elses and the fact that someone had the nerve to claim that they were hers still has me furious till this day.

And what's worst of all was that wasnt the only thing that was posted.

The nudes may have been fake and belong to someone else's but this , this was her .

It was a video.

An old video to be exact from what she claims that happen a long time ago .

The video was her being drunk.

They may not be hers but that wasnt all that was posted.

Someone posted a video of when she was younger of her getting drunk .

I seen the video with my own eyes. You wouldn't expect this from Angel. Shes a sweetheart for goodness sake .

She was at a party and someone put a pill in her drink . The usual bullshit.

The video showed how she jumps on top of a table and started dancing very provocatively.

She started to become naked and half the party in the video tired to stop her but rhe other half were laughing at her.2 girls were recording from opposite sides of the room The only person who has the video was the person who recorded it .

No matter how long it takes

I hate to see her stress. Shes hadn't known what was going on until she look on her feed page to see nudes everywhere and people claiming its hers.

Angels pov :

A few months ago......

"Another teenage girl has been brutally murder at lakeside view " "detectives recently had identified the body and her name is Eve Jenkins ", the news reporter said .

Sad I'm not gonna lie I hated my stepsister but hey Rest In Peace.

*Ding*
*ding * my phone kept ringing

Weird.

Why is a bunch of people messaging me.

I used my fingerprint to open my phone and seen that I had a few miss calls and text messages from my besties and other friends while I also had many messages on instagram.

I read the messages in the group chat .

Jessie: OMG ANGEL DID YOU SEE WHAT WAS POSTED ON INSTAGRAM
Damien : I- Janet are these yours
Angel: Fuck no
Jessie : ANGEL where is she
Damien: BITCH IK YOU SEE THESE MESSAGES
Damien sent a photo .
Damien sent a video.

I click on the phone to first see a picture a nude picture . I reread the messages in the group chat and realize they ask if it was me.

I never took pictures of my body in my entire life why would they think it mines . It's barely even the same skin tone as my breast .I click on the video and lord behold I see the worse video I never wanted to get out .

Fuck

I immediately click off our messages and went straight to my instagram.

I was being tagged by hundreds of people with the nude picture that not even mines and the video of me embarrassing myself while drunk .