Where is she -part 2

Warrens POV:

I walked out the door and immediately check my surroundings before going to get Janet .

As I turn the corner I see Janet trying to stand up.

I slowly walked behind her and when she turn around she tried to scream but my hand found it's to her mouth just in time.

"Is the screaming really necessary " , I said smiling wickedly .

I punched her in the face and she immediately fell back.

*inserts wwe music*

I dragged her body across the street without anyone seeing anything. I put her body in my trunk .

I got in the car and started driving but as I was driving I seen a car wayyyy down the street and it has "Janet ride " sticker on her window.

"Fuck" , I whispered. " I guess after my finish with her I'll do something with her car", I thought.

I droved to a dead end turned off the car. I opened the trunk and immediately reach in her pockets to find her car keys.

"Found it " , I said.

I pick janets body up and layed her down in front of my car.

She had blood dripping down all over her face. Her hair use to be blonde but not turned into red because of the blood.

I duct tape her to the ground . Before you say anything yes i duct taped her . Her death is gonna be quick anyways.

I got into the car and put the car in drive but I kept my foot on the break .

"JANET" , I screamed and she immediately woke up.

She looked around and saw she was duct taped to the ground but she couldn't move because of the pain in her head.

"Are you ready sweetheart" , I said .

"R-ready for what" , she whispered.

"This" , I press my feet on the gas and ran over her body.

It felt like running over a speed bump. I don't know how to describe the feeling.

I put the car in reverse and I ran her over again.

And again .

And again

And again.

☺️