Mind your business

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Warren POV :

"Well how is she" , I said to my dad as he was washing the blood off his hands

"Please tell me what the hell happened and why you brought this bitch to my house Warren", he said.

"I will once you tell me if she's ok-

He immediately gives me that I will beat your ass look .

"Fine"

——///—-

-Marlene was holding up her phone with a picture that showed the girl in the freezer.

I immediately hung up the phone before marlene had the chance to scream before angel could hear her.

"I'll just call her later and tell her my phone went dead" , I thought.

"YOU BITCH " , I yelled while trying to snatched the phone out her hands.

I should've called her something else because a few seconds later she probably fuck up the chance of me having kids.

.......She manage to kick me in my balls.

"FUCKKKK", I yelled while grabbing my sack .

She ran as soon as I landed on the ground .

I sat in pain for a few seconds but managed to get the strength to chase after her.

"MARLENE "

"MARLENE"

"MARLENE".

I yelled.

Where the fuck is this no-

She was heading towards the door .

When she open it slightly I waited till her right arm was in between the door and just before she was able to run away I ran up behind her and closed the door repeatedly causing her arm break. 

On purpose of course.

"AHHH" , she scream then started crying uncontrollably.

"I WILL FUCKING SLIT YOUR THROAT YOU NOSY BIT-"

"OH MY GOD MA'AM ARE YOU ALRIGHT" .

A neighbor came running towards the door.

"YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME "

I take a deep breath before I do something that I never thought I will have to do in my life.

.........

"Babe are you alright", I said sounding worried while holding her.

Her eyes widen.

"NO , HELPPP", she started screaming.

Ugh they always scream.

Before the neighbor walk up the door steps I broke her fingers.

She let out a silent scream since my hand was on her mouth .