Acknowledgements

I would like to convey my heartfelt apologies for the awfully boring final chapter. Writing the last chapter was a mundane task, and I cannot say I enjoyed it. I know that the ending was horribly abrupt, the story ended as though I had run out of paper and ink, and to tell you the truth, I did not have it in me to continue writing, so I sat and finished it in one sitting. I may come back and edit the last chapter, add some substance to it, if I have the energy and the inclination.

My eyes are shutting as I type these sentences, my back aches from the hours of continuous sitting. I do not know what I will do now that this story is done. If you would like a series of Amarendra-Devasena one-shots, please mention it in the comments below and I would be more than happy to write it. I love imagining things like the scene after their Seemantham in the movie, or the conversation they had after Bhallaladeva's coronation.

Thank you very, very much for all the love you've been showing towards this book. This is the hardest I've worked on a story before and the past one month has been amazing. The book's success is solely because of readers like you and I truly owe you everything. You mean the world to me. I apologise if I've made any mistakes in the Telugu version of the thank you note. I'm not a native speaker, but I felt obligated to put up a thank you note in Telugu as well because a majority of my readers are from Telugu speaking states. I do not know what the coming days have in store for me. I might be taking a long hiatus from writing, or I might dive straight into my next book. I really do not know. On the day I finished this book, I felt an immense satisfaction, but in the days that followed, I felt a certain emptiness. I really miss typing out the drafts, researching for the story, waiting for notifications to pour in after I update and reading your messages. Once again, thank you very much for an amazing one month. 

నా పుస్తకం పట్ల మీరు చూపిస్తున్న అన్ని ప్రేమలకు చాలా ధన్యవాదాలు. నేను ఇంతకు ముందు కథలో పనిచేసిన కష్టతరమైనది మరియు గత ఒక నెల అద్భుతంగా ఉంది. పుస్తకం యొక్క విజయం మీలాంటి పాఠకుల వల్ల మాత్రమే మరియు నేను మీకు అన్నిటికీ రుణపడి ఉన్నాను. నువ్వే నా ప్రపంచం. థాంక్స్ నోట్ యొక్క తెలుగు వెర్షన్‌లో నేను ఏమైనా తప్పులు చేస్తే క్షమాపణలు కోరుతున్నాను. నేను స్థానిక వక్త కాదు, కానీ తెలుగులో థాంక్స్ నోట్ పెట్టడం నా బాధ్యత అని నేను భావించాను ఎందుకంటే నా పాఠకులలో ఎక్కువమంది తెలుగు మాట్లాడే రాష్ట్రాలకు చెందినవారు. రాబోయే రోజులు నాకు ఏమి నిల్వ ఉన్నాయో నాకు తెలియదు. నేను రాయడానికి చాలా విరామం తీసుకుంటున్నాను, లేదా నేను నా తదుపరి పుస్తకంలోకి నేరుగా ప్రవేశిస్తాను. నాకు నిజంగా తెలీదు. నేను ఈ పుస్తకాన్ని పూర్తి చేసిన రోజున, నాకు అపారమైన సంతృప్తి అనిపించింది, కాని తరువాతి రోజులలో, నేను ఒక నిర్దిష్ట శూన్యతను అనుభవించాను. నేను చిత్తుప్రతులను టైప్ చేయడం, కథ కోసం పరిశోధన చేయడం, నేను మీ సందేశాలను అప్‌డేట్ చేసిన తర్వాత మరియు చదివిన తర్వాత నోటిఫికేషన్‌లు పోయడం కోసం వేచి ఉన్నాను. మరోసారి, అద్భుతమైన ఒక నెల కోసం చాలా ధన్యవాదాలు. మీ అందరితో నాన్‌స్టాప్‌గా మాట్లాడాలని భావిస్తున్నాను. మీరందరినీ మరోసారి ఖచ్చితంగా చూడాలని ఆశిస్తున్నాను. నవ్వుతూ ఉండండి మరియు గొప్ప రోజు.