London Here We Come!!!!!

Bridget:

Constantly, boy, you play through my mind like a symphony.

There's no way to describe what you do to me.

You just do to me, what you do and it feels like I've been rescued, I've been set free

I am hypnotized by your destiny

You are magical, lyrical, beautiful, you are and I want you to know, baby

We listened to the radio and which was playing Selena Gomez. We soon got to the airport while the whole ride was quiet.We later got our bags checked and we had five minutes to go until our plane was called." I can't wait untill we gat to London" I said excitingly to break the silence. I hate silence."Flight to London please aboard the plane,flight to London."Layla whispered in my ear,"I bet we could meet some new cute boys", "Don't bet on it", I told her with afrown on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenny:

"Ladies and Gentlemen We have reached our destination to London''. I heard the flight attendant say.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''***********

Layla: "well i guess i'll see you guys later'' I walked over to our apartment with Bridget. It's beautiful I thought to myself." Do you wanna go to the pool"I asked Bridget."sure,why not,we need to take a break before we unpack"she answered. We headed to the elevator ,we entered I chose the first floor.we go out and went through the lobby and out the back. We changed in the dressing rooms and went nearby the pool. There were a lot of people around us and I put my foot in the water first. I jumped out and yelled"cooold". "Stop being a baby" Bridget mocked me while pushing me into the water and jumps in after me.

Bridget: As I jumped into the pool after I pushed Layla in something hit me. The heavy weight pushed me down, I couldn't breathe."o my gosh I'm so sorry " as a hand pulled me out the water." "It's ok, I feel weird"I said lightheaded. The boy pulled me the water and set me down on a chair. He had sparkling green eyes and curly brown hair."are you ok" he said in a British accent. The face looked familiar, " yeah I'm fine, I'm Bridget who are you" i asked."Harry" he answered grabbing a seat next to me. I held my hand to my head trying to keep still,leaning back in my chair. " you're in that band, right" i asked confused."yeah"he answered.

Harry:

I felt so sorry for her. I mean it was an accident. She was very pretty and I kept staring at her. Drool almost came out my mouth, I closed my mouth just in case."do you live around here" I asked her."we'll I'm staying here for about 2 months unless my friend and I could get into the summer program for the arts"she responded. "Well , see you around" I said as I winked at her,she started giggling.

Layla:

After I was almost drowned by my best friend I walked over and someone bumped into me. "Watch where your going " I told the figure.

"Sorry"he said

"Wait aren't you Justin Bieber"I asked

"Yeah,why,wait,please don't scream" he looked at me with a worried face.

"Don't worry I'm not really a fan" I slipped out my mouth telling myself to shut up.

"Great?" He said still worried.

" not that you did anything wrong I mean I don't hate you I'm not obsessed" still trying to shut up.

"It's ok, by the way what's your name" he asked.

"Sorry i can't tell you because I don't talk to strangers" I answered trying not to giggle.

"Oh , I understand , let me get to know you better."he said still worried.

Justin:

She had a pretty face and a nice body but she was really stubborn. Also I think she liked me.

"You know my name"I said

"But that's because your a superstar and I just guessed who you are." She replied

She was right everyone knows me,not trying to brag or anything.i put my hand on her shoulder,"we'll I'm not just any stranger so what's your name" I asked again.

" fine, it's Layla" she gave in.

"See you around Layla" I smirked at her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just to tell you everyone in one direction are single in my story. And jb

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Jasmine:

While me and Jenny unpacked we heard racket upstairs. I put my stuff down and went up to check it out. I stepped into the elevator to the next floor and went to the apartment above mine.

I knocked on their door and a boy who looked around my age answered the door.

" is that you making all that noise and is that a .......goat" I asked confused.

"Yes,yes it is sorry we were just trying to put her leash on,by the way I'm Louis, and do you wanna help"he answered.

"No I'm good and I'm Jasmine, I stay downstairs ,just try to keep the noise down." I was about to turn away until he grabbed my arm.

"Wanna have dinner with me" he asked with hesitation I saw that he was nervous.

"A little too fast, but....... Ok maybe I should get to know my neighbors better anyway. Later" I responded walking away. I went back to get back o unpack.