There goes a start of friendship

As I remind you in my book all the boys are single in here so far.please vote and comment it's my first story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry:

"Wake up Harry,wake up"a whispered in my ear. It was Louis I noticed as I opened up my eyes.

"What",I asked

"We got girls coming over" he said

"Girls!" I yelled excitingly starting to get dressed.

Layla:

I got out my bed and Jasmine told me we were going to someone's apartment and to get ready. I didn't know where or who so I got out the shower and Bridget was sitting on my bed holding out an outfit to me."look who's all ready " I said smiling.

She had on a red shirt and red skinny jeans with red lipstick and red TOMS on. She was holding the same exact outfit except everything was black.We headed out the door and Jasmine,Jenny,and a goat was standing in front of us.

"What's that"Bridget asked.

"It's called a goat now lets go." Jasmine answered annoyed with the goat poking her butt.

We all followed Jasmine who headed upstairs. I wondered where were going.

Jenny:

As we headed upstairs Test jumped out of nowhere scaring us, even the goat.

Test was a close friend of ours. She lived in London all her life but she was American. She came to meet us later but she go the best of us."hi" we all said worried. She had red hair and tan skin, she's pretty but random.

Louis:

We cleaned up and the house of course. Zayn made some breakfast and there was a knock at the door. I opened it,and it was Justin he came in and hopped on the couch. I invited him over so it can be more fun.then there was another knock at the door. I ran over to answer it. It was Jasmine and four girls and a goat standing there."thanks you found nelly." I said."no problem I just found her in my bed!"she said angrily.

"Im so sorry please forgive me." I said

" it's fine, I can't stay mad at you just please tell me she won't be comforting me in bed." She giggled

"Ok" I said with a smirk

They came in and scattered around the place. "Take some breakfast if you want." I offered.

Harry:

I walked in the living room and I kept my eyes on Bridget. She was wearing a lot of red,but she looked nice.

"Hi everyone I'm Harry" I shook everyone hands except Bridget's I bent down an kissed hers.

Zayn:

"I'm Zayn" I said to the girl sitting next to me. She was very quiet and I wanted to stop getting the urge of putting my hand against her cheek. It seemed so soft.

"Hi I'm Test,you have very smooth eyebrows." She said pulling her hair back while touching my eyebrows and giggling.

" thanks, so do you." I chuckled touching her red eyebrows.

I stood up and showed her around the large three bedroom apartment. First I took her into my room.

"Hey you know what, I really like you even though I knew you for like five minutes" she said biting her lip.

I could tell she had a New Jersey accent.

"Are you from New Jersey" I asked her.

"Well I'm Puerto Rican also from New Jersey and I'm part Australian. It's a mixed heritage kind of."she replied