Who are you?

Layla-

When Niall left I decided to get some answers. I think I knew the guy but I just don't remember.

"Who are you and who sent you here?!" I yelled in frustration.

"Um well...a girl named Destiny or something"

I had no idea what he was talking about. Out of nowhere some girl came in. She had dark brown hair with white highlights. She came I up to me.

"Have you seen my brother?" She asked me.

"Is he tall, scary, and an idiot?" I replied.

"Yeah! Have you seen him!" I pointed to the guy and she nodded her head. Then she slapped him across the face hard. Ouch!

"What's your problem!? You idiot lets go!" She came to me and mouthed a thanks. "Oh and I'm Rowland by the way. Sorry for him he's a little crazy."

"It's ok I'm Layla, you live here?" I asked.

"Yeah um top floor actually." She took out a piece of paper and handed it to me."here's my apartment number. Come by sometime." With that she left.

Emma-

I was out on a date with Liam because he politely asked. He seemed so mature at times but he was awesome. He took me out for ice cream and now we're heading to an empty carnival. I've never been to a carnival before.

"This is my favorite place." Liam interrupted my thoughts.

"Why is it so empty?" I exclaimed.

"Well I rented it out." Oh... Interesting.

We entered the place and he started running without me towards the bumper cars. Uh! Why does life have to be so hard. I ran after him, but making sure my ice cream didn't fall. I wonder what the girls were doing. I thought we were supposed to discover London TOGETHER!

I know it's a short chapter. Give me some ideas PLEASE!