Chapter 18: To Set Things Right pt1

RD's POV
He was the last person I wanted to see. How is he here?
S: Oh how you must have so many questions.
RD: What the fuck are you doing Soarin.
S: Well, you know me.
RD: Let Fluttershy go.
S: Oh, why should I do that?
RD: Or I will beat you up like a jelly.
S: Oh don't get too ahead of yourself.
From his pockets, he produced a pocket knife. Ah shit.
S: You remember this knife? Lots of good memories with it.
RD: The main one: You're a psychopath. Why are you doing this Soarin?
S: To make you miserable of course. Couldn't be simpler.
RD: So you were the anonymous user.
S: No, that was someone else. Great person. Bit crazy.
Wait so it wasn't Soarin? Then how in Equestria did he send a picture through the account.
RD: So you 2 were working together I suppose?
S: For some time I suppose. We had different goals but the Same way to get them.

I kept glancing at Fluttershy, who was unconscious. I wanted to punch him so badly, but maybe that wasn't the best idea. I could use my super speed but it wasn't fast enough to dodge a knife. Maybe if I could keep him busy...

RD: You mind telling me who?
S: Nope.
RD: This is a bit extreme even for you isn't it?
S: Love makes people do strange things
RD: Wait what?
The actual fuck?
S: Yes Rainbow. I'm still in love with you.
He got closer to me which was even more uncomfortable.
RD: Get away from me you phsyco.
S: Oh but don't you remember? All the fun we had... We could all have it again.
RD: Over my dead body.
S: Oh but it wouldn't be over yours. First, it would be Fluttershy. Then your lovely girlfriend Spitfire. Maybe I will then move on to the rest of your friends too, Applejack being the last. I can imagine slowly killing her right in front f you.

Now I wanted to kill him. He would not do that. But he had the knife. And then he proceeded to raise the knife above Fluttershies head.
RD: NO!
S: Then we have an agreement I suppose?
Then I took my chance
RD: Never
I spotted a painting that was quite heavy, so using my super speed I proceeded to lift it and was about to bash it onto Soarin's head... But he was ready? He deflected it with his knife and tore up the painting. But how?
S: You actually thought you were faster than me? I did my research Rainbow. I know all about your little tricks... and they would be useful for our quality time
RD: So you're a perverted bastard as well?
S: Only for you...
RD: Get away from me...
S: Oh, should I move my knife towards Fluttershy or even better... Get your cellphone out.
RD: Why?
S: Do it or you can say goodbye to your friend.
I got my phone out.
S: Now text Applejack saying to come over to the football shop on the second floor at the corner
RD: No way. No no and no.
S: Do it or you can say goodbye to Fluttershy
RD: No, you won't touch her.
S: Oh really?

Violence scene alert. I mean, I'm trying to keep this as 12+ as possible  That's why I will not put make out scenes but what's a good book without some slight gore?

He proceeded to raise the knife above Fluttershies arm and carved it slowly, blood splashing from the wound like a ripple in a pool.
RD: NO! PLEASE STOP
S: You will do it?
RD: FINE JUST STOP.
He put his knife away, but Fluttershy was still bleeding.
RD: Put some bandages on her arm you Phsyco!
He shrugged
S: I don't have any.
RD: Tissue then! Please before she bleeds out!

I didn't even realize I was crying. Fluttershy was one of my best friends.
S: You look so cute when you cry like that. But I suppose that's gonna have to wait until Applejack gets here. Now come on, call her.

RD: What are you going to do with her?
S:  Well first we will have some fun and then, I will just have to dispose of her.

No, this wasn't happening. This was almost like a choice. Fluttershy my best friend, or Applejack, one of my best friends and my crush. I can't deny it more. I'm in love with her. Why was fate so cruel. This seemed so random. Extreme even. My mind was being torn apart. And it was all my fault. I need to set things right.

There ya go. I have some IRL things I have to do, so unfortunately I won't be updating as much as I was during lockdown. I hate Boris. I also want to either split this book in half, everything I wrote so far and the next chapter will be part 1 and the next is part 2. That would seem more systematic than just carrying on as normal. Or I can write another book as a sequel. Idk I just wanna continue writing this story as I have so many ideas for either villain arcs or setting or people that I'm just bursting to share! So anyways hope you enjoyed my chapter!