The morning

The first thing I do in the morning is slam my hand on the off button on my alarm clock. My alarm clock. the thing that reminds me every morning I have to live another day in my boring, gloomy normal life. The only thing i mind putting up with is the high-school drama and boat loads of bullshit. Yeah... I would say thetas the only reason I force myself out of bed in the morning. 

Yup...the alarm clock that rings in my ear and reminds me that " hey...I do have a life, so I might as well try to make the most out of it".  The alarm clock I want to so desperately throw  against the wall....NO! Throw out my window so that maybe.....just maybe.... I could have 10 more minuets of sleep and dream about the life  I wish I had,  but i know i can't have it because my life is'nt a dream..........its reality and there's nothing I could do about that. No matter how much I wish or pray or beg. My life will never be what I want..... and lately I've learned to live with that. 

   "Huhhh....." I sighed as I rolled off my bed

 I gingerly continued my morning routine trying not to wake up my 3 year old sister, Jenaa, who had recently started sharing a room with me.  After brushing my teeth and all that other stuff I got dressed. When I was done getting dressed Jenaa had woken up  and was asking me pointless questions like" what are you doing? where are you going? C an I come with you?". To all there questions i simply responded with " Go back to sleep!", which she did after 5 minuets of whining and complaining that she was'nt tired. With her out of my way I pushed on and began to do my hair. Taming my wild hair took less then five minutes and by that time everyone in my house, except Jenaa, was up and about. Thank God I was about to meet my best friend,Sora, downstairs and together we would head to school.

   Its funny. that morning I had a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. Like something was about to happen. I felt anxious and excited, but also scared and nervous.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey, its me...you know the author........ well i just wanted to say sorry if the chapters are kinda short  I'm extremely busy and I get little time to write.... hope you can bear with me and I will try my best to put in as much time as possible to write. Also.... please comment, I'll fan-girl over it most likely if you do^.^