Does nothing really last forever?

Day have passed since what happened with Dylan happened. Have I gotten over him? Not entirely... but i'm getting there. Sora has been trying to cheer me up. And I have to admit, she's doing a pretty dam good job. But still, every time I see Dylan I get so excited. But little did I know that was all going to change soon.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I have a friend. His name is Walker. I hadn't seen him since he went to college. Yeah college. The guys 5 years older that me. For along time I thought I wasnt gonna see him. Not since I was forced to stop talking to him by my dad, who had found out that I had been flirting with him. Yeah.... he was supposed to be my first kiss. Only thing was.... he was only 5 minuets late. After the thing with Dylan...... well I went to the music room.And there he was. Casually talking to the music teacher. Yeah.... you can imagin how i felt. Like my while world came crashing down in the blink of an eye.

Still, I talked to him. My mind raced with thoughts.

What if he tried to kiss me?

Thought asfter though poped into my head. Soon I worried myslef so much that i rushed out of the room. Leaving Walker.

But why did I leave? I had wanted Walker. DAMN!!! The kiss was nothing. Me and Dylan were nothing....and nothing lasts forever