chapter 2

"Oh shit." Bilbo uttered looking down at the tent in his pants.

'Good job Bilbo.' He said to himself. He stopped in the hallway, took deep breathes and thought about dead puppies. After his little moment he continued to room 305.

When Bilbo got to Mr. Oakenshield's room he placed his hand onto the door handle but didn't open it.

'Wait, what am I going to say? Hey Mr. Oakenshield your the reason why I can't focus and I like you a lot and I constantly fantasize about us having sex, but I know you don't feel the same so just forget about it...yeah bye!' Bilbo didn't know before he knew it he had opened the door and saw Mr. Oakenshield at his desk.

"Ah Mr. Baggins, I suppose your here because you have an answer to what I asked you early." Mr. Oakenshield said while he got up and made his way towards Bilbo. Bilbo looked up at the gorgeous figure in front of him. His eyes were magnificent. They starred at each other not saying anything, not saying anything. Bilbo was starting to think more about doing stuff to Mr. Oakenshield, he felt uncomfortable in his pants a bit, so he broke the silence.

"Um yes sir, I have a-an answer for you." Bilbo said running out of breath. Suddenly it was becoming very hard to breathe and talk. Part of him was telling him to stop before it was too late. He tried, oh he tried to continue speaking be he couldn't.

"Yes?" Mr. Oakenshield said while moving towards the door. Bilbo thought he heard a soft click. Bilbo moved away toward the desk trying to breathe and get a little away from Mr. Oakenshield, but he walked right back to Bilbo. Bilbo moved away from the desk towards the wall by Mr. Oakenshield's piercing stare.

'Damn those eyes!' Bilbo thought looking away from his gaze.

"The reason why is..." Bilbo said still unable to finish. This was getting really awkward, and is Mr. Oakenshield getting closer?

"Yes Bilbo?" Mr. Oakenshield said, is Bilbo going crazy or is he getting really close to him.

'Bilbo say it!' He screamed at himself.

"Its you," Bilbo breathed out. " I-I actually like you a-alot Mr. Oakenshield, and everytime I look at you I start fantasizing about you fucking on your desk...and I have no idea why I just told you that." Bilbo was getting very hot in the face now. Mr. Oakenshield was about to speak but Bilbo had cut him off.

"Yeah I know your a teacher and we could obviously never be together because you obviously don't feel the same for me, so I'll just lea-" Bilbo said but was cut off by Mr. Oakenshield's lips on his, pushing him against the wall.

'What the hell is happening?!?' Bilbo was so confused, he tried to move away from the man on him, but Mr. Oakenshield's grip was tight on him. Feeling the younger boy try to move away made him loosen his grip and looked to see Bilbo's reaction. Bilbo look so confused.

"Wha-what just hap-happened." Bilbo asked.