chapter 3

"I just kissed you Mr. Baggins." Thorin answered.

"Ye-yeah, but...why?" Bilbo asked, trying to keep his breathing under control.

"I thought it would be quite obvious, I feel the same way." He replied with a straight face.

"Wait, wait, wait...you...like...me?" Bilbo asked, did he hit his head or is he asleep in class again. He smirked at Bilbo.

"Well yes, for a while now...I'm drawn to you Bilbo, and I've tried to get rid of these feeling but I just can't. And if you will have me I will show you real pleasure." He said still with a straight face. Bilbo was so confused, what did Mr. Oakenshield mean by real pleasure...

"You're kidding right? You're just saying this to let me down easy right?" Bilbo asked, was he only doing this out of pity?

"Bilbo I'm serious I really do like you. I'll show you if you give me a chance." Mr. Oakenshield replied.

"W-WHAT," Bilbo yelled, then lowered his voice. "sorry..."

"It's okay these walls are sound proof, its all good."

"H-how is that good?" Bilbo asked, this was getting so weird for him.

"Because I can do this." He replied. Bilbo was confused, but before he could speak, Mr. Oakenshield attacked his neck with his lips. Kissing along his collarbone, then stopped at one spot and began to suck at the skin. Lavishing it and leaving a red mark.

'Oh I would love to see more of those on him.' He thought.

Bilbo was pushed up against the wall, he wrapped his legs around Mr. Oakenshield's waist, keeping himself off the ground. Mr. Oakenshield went up to Bilbo's lips and smashed hard into them. Bilbo melted into the kiss, trying to get as much of the taste of his lips. The kiss turned hungry, Mr. Okaneshield dragged his tongue against Bilbo's making the other moan and press into him, this made Mr. Oakenshield growl.

"I wa-want more Mr. Oakenshield." Bilbo moaned out, yanking at his belt.

"Call me Thorin, Bilbo," He said, grabbing Bilbo's wrist, placing them above his head and returned to attacking his neck. "and certain preparations." Thorin said with a wide grin. He began unbuttoning Bilbo's shirt, exploring every new piece of skin exposed with his tongue. Finally, Bilbo's shirt was gone, Thorin put Bilbo's legs down, and went to his knees in front of Bilbo.

"Even though I would like for you to have you're gorgeous mouth my cock, I have to taste every part of you, is this okay Bilbo?" Thorin asked, so much lust in his eyes.

"Oh god yes, Thorin please!" Bilbo panted out. Thorin not wasting anymore time, began unbuttoning Bilbo's trousers, pushing them down along with his pants. Bilbo's member sprang forth. Thorin having his eyes on his prize, looked up at Bilbo and kept eyes contact while Thorin moved down to Bilbo's prick and took the tip into his mouth. Sucking lightly and swirling his tongue on the slit. Bilbo rolled his head back and moaned loudly, trying to just breathe, tangling his fingers into Thorin's hair. He began pushing Thorin's head into his cock so Thorin could swallow more of him. Thorin knew what Bilbo wanted and opened his mouth wider taking more of Bilbo's cock into his mouth, down his throat. Bilbo gasped loudly, he knew he couldn't last long if this kept going.

"Thorin, p-please fuck me against the wall!" Bilbo breathed out. With another growl, Thorin stopped sucking his cock, got up from his knees, and kissed Bilbo passionately, Bilbo tasting himself on Thorin's lips. Bilbo moaned, pulled away to breathe. 

"I want you to fill me up with you're cock Thorin, I want you to pound into me so hard, that I won't be able to walk when you come inside me. Feel you're come leak out of me, oh god I could come from just think about it." Bilbo whispered into Thorin's ear, licking the shell of his ear. This time Thorin got shivers down his back.

 "Oh fuck Bilbo." Thorin breathed out, unbuckling his belt, pulling his trousers down along with his pants. Bilbo starred down at Thorin's cock, and god he needed it in him right this second. Getting the rest of his clothes off, Thorin pulled Bilbo close to him. Grabbing his thighs and putting them around his waist again. 

"You want me to fuck you against the wall, I'll fuck you so good you'll be begging for more." Thorin stated, then Thorin placed his member at Bilbo's entrance. 

"This next part is going to hurt at first, are you sure you want to do this?" Thorin asked rubbing his thumb over Bilbo's sweaty cheek.

 "Please Thorin fuck me!" Bilbo demanded pushing down onto Thorin's cock. Both of them moaned. Thorin grabbed Bilbo's ass. "You are going to have to be patient Bilbo, or its going to hurt." Thorin said. 

"I-I'm sorry but do hurry up." Bilbo panted out. Seeing Bilbo like this, begging, moaning, it was driving him crazy with lust. Slowly, Thorin pushed in inch by inch, trying not to hurt Bilbo. They both tried to focus on their breathing. The tightness around Thorin's prick was incredible, he wanted to ram into Bilbo so hard, but he had to be careful or he'll hurt Bilbo. 

"Are you okay?" Thorin asked, stopped moving. 

"Y-yeah I'm fine I-I just need a moment." Bilbo panted out. He gave Bilbo the break he needed, then Bilbo nodded for him to continue. Once Thorin was fully in Bilbo, he slowly pulled out of Bilbo, then slowly back in. Starting a slow rhythm pulling out, then going back in. The pain soon left, and dear god there was so much pleasure.

 "Thorin please harder!" Bilbo yelled. Thorin did as he said, soon he was banging into Bilbo.

 "Thorin I-I'm gonna come!" Bilbo panted out. Thorin thrusted harder into Bilbo, he too was about to reach his climax. 

"Come for me Bilbo!" Thorin said into Bilbo neck. With one final thrust into Bilbo, Bilbo released his white liquid all over his and Thorin's chest. Seeing that made Thorin reach his climax and released all into Bilbo. The warm liquid filling Bilbo up, that made him smile. Thorin pulled out of Bilbo and both rolled down to the floor panting from the incredibly sex they just had. 

"Th-that was g-great Thorin." Bilbo panted out trying to get his breathing under control. Thorin smiled, then brought Bilbo into his arms and kissed his curly hair.

If only they could stay like that forever.

In each other's arms.