My leaving...

Hi everyone! 
So I have made a decision. I've decided to leave the limelight fandom. Trust me, it's been fun these past 3 years. I've joined the fandom in October 15, 2018. I first heard play on a channel and didn't find until a year later. Randomly I listened music, and this one specific song came on. I was like, wow it's really good and familiar. I looked the again and found out it them. From then on I listened to their music more, watch their interviews, laughing at the hilarious moments. They helped me find my purpose, helped me through my darkest times. I ask you respect my decision, but I would never forget them. They were the highlight my life. Making me look forward to the next day, every single day. Just hearing their encouraging words, it's gave me hope. It was like they were there, when no one else was. Their music alone gave me happiness and comfort. Almost through life I depended on music. It was the most comforting feeling. It was like therapy. That's how much it had helped me. And now, I'm moving on. I'm growing up, and there's some things we let go when we grow. It's hard, I'm not gonna lie about that. Although we have our challenges, and taking what the boys have taught. I'm ready to take it on.

I may not be the fandom but I'm still will imagines/small stories/books, on whatever I think of. If you have an requests on anything I would be happy to write them out.

Thank you for reading.

Hope you have the best of your day/night.