SPARK

The room was filled by a warm light, other than the musical equipments, nothing could be heard but the voices that coming out from the two person standing face to face with a microphone in their between. These two are singing to the melody that is being played in the background. (wuji)

As they hit the notes, they had to look at each other occasionally.. their eyes were full with emotion and affection, those pair of eyes of them were sparkling radiantly.. those pair of lips are waiting to be captured by one another.

Wang Yibo was staring at Xiao Zhan the entire song, he just cant take his eyes off from the pretty man, he was captivated by heart entirely

Who knows how long he's been wanting to label this attractive man as 'his own.' His heart was pounding like crazy

not until unconsciously, Yibo suddenly stopped from singing and xiao zhan was rather surprised when he was pulled into a warm embraced.. his eyes went wide, his heart skipped a beat obviously while his body seems froze for a second..

"W-what are you doing?" Xiao zhan was taken aback, making his eyes go round

But then Yibo ignored him and tightened the hugged instead, "i can atleast do this to you if no one is around right"

xiao zhan ddnt utter a word and hugs Yibo in return, he was smiling secretly. it's been a while since he acted this way, back in our trainee days he would always do this to me whenever he feels to do so.. i miss those days

"promise me you wont change, zhan zhan" Yibo wrapped his arms on the latter's slim waist

"i wont.." Zhan whispered,

Wang Yibo looses his arm from the latters waist, he leans forward and just about to seize those pair of crimson tiny lips from his sight when the door unexpectedly opens.. man! what a wrong timing

xiao zhan pushed him away instinctively. He distance himself from the cool guy. *cough* cough*

And their manager just came, Huang Zitao.

"what were you two doing just now, seems like you were having a serious conversation?

"what were you two doing just now, seems like you were having a serious conversation?.."

"o-oh.. i-it was nothing.." xiao zhan quickly uttered as if his tongue caught a fire.. he smiled awkwardly, a little bit startled by the sudden intruder.