TRUST

The reality show was coming to an end.

All of the participants as well as the crew are preparing to leave. Everyone was preparing to go

"You done zhan? Let me carry your bag"
Xiao zhan and Yixing are ready to leave the camp site.

Since morning, xiao zhan was getting awkward around Yixing, he felt uncomfortable with the other man due to what happened last night. He felt like he cheated on Yibo~ was that even considered cheating?

"No, thanks." Zhan acted normal, he doesn't want things to go complicated. Or atleast he needed to pretend like that was a common mistake. He wanna be cool about it

But then Yixing was eyeing the pretty man from head to toe, he felt the oddness, "A-are you still felt uncomfortable with me? Last night--"

"Forget about that, nothing happened between us. And last night.. thankyou for keeping me warm"
Though Zhang Yixing stole a kiss from him, he had to admit that he felt comfortable in those warm hugged

"Zhan zhan.." just before zhang yixing can utter a word,

"I don't want things to get awkward between us .. so just forget about that 'thing' and lets go down in this mountain shall we?" Xiao zhan force himself to smile

Zhang Yixing didn't want to make things worse, so he decided on one thing, "let me carry your bag. It's the least i can do, right?"

Just before xiao zhan can respond, Zhang Yixing already grabbed his belongings and started taking steps away from the camp.

Xiao zhan could do nothing but follow him from behind. He was having a mixed emotion. Neither in his mind he thought Yixing would want to kiss him, is he attracted to guys? If not..why did he kiss me? Why did i felt a tingling in my stomach when our lips met? Was that normal?

*****************************
On the other side,
Those 2days were undoubtedly torturous for Yibo. He misses him, he miss the love of his life. He was gazing at his wristwatch the entire time, counting how many hours were left, impatiently waiting for another second and worried knowing that His Lover is with Yixing.
That punk Zhang Yixing...i can tell by the way he look at Zhan.. Dont you dare touch what belongs to me! Unconsciously, he was gripping his fist. As a man, Yibo can exactly feel Yixing's interest in his Xiao Zhan.

"Eh yibo? You looked troubled. Something bothering you?" Jackson

Yibo and Jackson are watching Netflix together in the living room. Their photoshoot was done today's morning and yes, their bond gets closer this time, they are getting along.

"O-oh nothing. Isn't it 9pm already? Why does the two aren't here yet?" Yibo takes a look at his wristwatch

Jackson can only shakes his head, it was too obvious for him to not realize that Yibo was waiting for Xiao Zhan. "Take it easy, they'll be home soon. You miss Zhan that much?"

Wang Yibo as if had seen a ghost, was froze, "w-what? Waiting for Zhan? W-what makes you say that?"

"Don't you think i didn't notice you glancing at your watch the whole time and obviously your gaze fixed on the door, waiting to be opened?"

"R-really.. what a genius you are! I didn't even realized that" Yibo somehow chuckled and quiet felt shy

Jackson only laughs at him, "that doesn't makes me genius. You're just obvious!"

Yibo was about to throw more words at Jackson when the door suddenly opened.

"W-were home!" Xiao zhan with a wide smile suddenly appeared.