CHANGING, SLOWLY

Before the filming for the show begins, xiao zhan and zhang yixing have their own world in the dressing room. After finishing their make-up, the make-up artists went out for a short while. They were both sitting on the couch next to each other.

At first it was really awkward, the kiss that happened between them at the camp site was still fresh in their minds. Zhang Yixing had to do something so that it wont ruin the mood.

He gathered all the courage to initiate a conversation, "How are you doing"

Zhan felt awkward but pretended like he doesn't, "Good.."

tick..tack..toe.. and the atmosphere went silent again. So, awkward i could die.. Zhan in his thought.

*Cough* zhang yixing clears his throat, "i think our fans will hate us.."

Zhan was taken aback, "what do you mean?"

"I mean, they used to see you and yiBo together. Then, all of a sudden, they paired you with me"

"Whats wrong with that? I mean, yeah we used to be together at every shows since there were just the two of us in the team. But now that you guys joined our team, everything has changed. And it wont be good to see if Yibo and I always stick together"

"You think so too?" dimple man was pleased to hear Zhan's reaction. He had no idea they would have the same thoughts

Zhan smiled, "yeah.. to be honest i really wanted to get along with you and Jackson"

"Sure.. come to think of it we havent formed any bonds yet"

"that's because we're always busy" zhan chuckled

Yixing felt relieved when he saw Zhan chuckles. Finally, the awkwardness between them is gradually fading

"i've noticed that Jackson and yibo are getting along as well

"i've noticed that Jackson and yibo are getting along as well.. I sometimes see them in the living room, laughing and watching TV together" Yixing

"Good to hear that.." Zhan smiled.

Well, its a good thing that Yibo learned to interact with others. He's not really good at communicating..

Zhan really wanted the four of them to get along.. but it looks like that would've be impossible since Yibo dislikes Yixing. And he really felt disappointed to Yibo these days, he wanted to avoid the cool guy for a while.

Those were his thoughts when the door suddenly opened. It was the staff, cueing them to go now in stage.

Both of them finally stood up and yixing placed his arms on zhans shoulder as they left the room.

Throughout the show, Zhan and Yixing are always together. They took part in some of the games, laughing and cheering for each other as they played alongside the other celebrities.
This time, no awkwardness. They were so sincere, they were so real in answering those light interviews. They had a great time, indeed!