HIS FIRST

"What are you doing?" Xiao zhan asked,

Wang Yibo was putting on his shoes, mask, and a black cap, "i'll buy you a dinner"

"Didn't you said a while that you don't feel like goin out?"

"Yeah, but you might starve to death"

"You should've just said 'yes..when Yixing asked us earlier to eat outside" xiao zhan sighs. Well, he doesnt really understand Yibo sometimes, that cool guy has a complex personality. Or is he just being Slow and isnt aware of the situation involving the three of them with Yixing?

Wang Yibo automatically raised his brows, "and why does it sound like you wanted to go out with him?"

"W-what? What are you even talkin about" Zhan can't help but to feel frustrated. Here he goes again acting unreasonable..

"Sorry.. what do you want for dinner?" The latter didn't want to ruin the mood and calmed himself

"I know you're tired, so you don't have to go out. Just place an order for delivery."

"Are you upset?" Wang Yibo took his steps closer to zhan

"N-no..why would i.."

"Im sorry i didn't get to take care of you these days" Yibo suddenly wrapped his arms on Zhan's body, making the latter startled

"W-why are you saying that, we both know that we're busy for the Album. And what are you even doing?" he wanted to loose from the hug but Yibo cup his chin instead

without a warning he slowly leans toward Zhan and captured those awaiting pair of lips. The latter can only close his eyes, what should i do..i'm nervous i could die! For the first time in a while, Xiao zhan gets to touch those gentle lips again.

Xiao zhan and Yibo had their mutual feelings right from the beginning, they had no label yet but they considered themselves as lovers since trainee days and both had agreed to keep their relationship for a while, they both made a promise to wait for each other and be by each other's side as they achieve their dreams. Its been really a long time since they've kept quiet.

Sometimes they also wanted to ask, when is the right time for them to have a label. When is the right time for them to call each other as 'Mine'

they only wish one thing, to be able to stand on the same stage with each others side, to grow old together. How simply would that be..

Wang Yibo was leaning forward, gently tasting those crimson tiny lips while dragging the pretty man on the bed.

"Y-yibo..." As if my body get weak all of a sudden, my mind goes blank, i found myself kissing him back, responding to the invitation of his tongue..whats wrong with me

Two pair of hearts skipped a beat as if they were in a race, two pair of souls is nearly becoming one under the moans that can be heard only in the four sides of the room.