Chapter 5

Davery's POV

"Looks like it's you and me princess." Amber said.

I was gathering my stuff from the table. I didn't look at Amber once. I couldn't believe I have to work with her on this assignment. I really didn't want to deal with her anymore today or the rest of my life. I stood up and headed out of the classroom to go to my locker. Amber followed me. I was putting away some stuff when I felt her very close to me. I could feel her breathing on my neck. I gave a sigh.

"You know, you dress a little too innocent." Amber said.

I finished putting away my stuff and shut my locker. I turned around to face her.

"What you mean I dress innocent?" I asked. She shrugged her shoulders.

"You look like a good girl but obvisouly good girls don't go around punching other people in the face."

I didn't understand how I dressed that I was a "good girl" I was wearing a floral dress to my knees and and flats. I had a jean jacket on and I had my hair down in waves. Amber had short shorts on and a Nirvana tink top that was too big on her. She also had knee high black boots. We defiantly looked different.

Me and Amber walked out of school into the school's parking lot. I got into red mustang that my father got me for my sixteenth birthday. Amber didn't get in the car she was to busy staring at it. I put down the window.

"Are you going to hop in or let a sex craved teenage boy drive you?" I asked. She looked at me with a grin.

"Did Daddy buy you this car?" She asked with a curious grin.

"Yes he did." I answered. She looked at it and went over to the passengers seat. She opened the door and sat down in the car. I looked at her.

"What?" She asked.

"Aren't you going to put on your seatbelt?" I asked. She looked at me shocked.

"You have got to be kidding me." Amber said with a sneer.

"I don't kid around about safety." I said.

"Fine princess, I will put on the seatbelt." Then Amber put on the seatbelt with a growl.

"Now was that so hard?" I sounded like a bitch.

"Shut up." Amber said. I laughed. Then she did. I looked at her and started the car.

"I guess we are going to my house?" I asked.

"Yep we can't go to mine." She said.

"Well it's going to be just us, my parents are both working late tonight and my brother is staying at a friends house tonight." I said. Amber's face got a big grin.

"What's his name?"

"Shawn"

"How old is your brother?" She asked.

"Ten years old." I said.

"Damn, I was hoping older, well I can wait until he turns eighteen." Amber said.

"Not a chance." I said.

"Well when he does maybe me and him can get together and maybe get married and do some kinky..."

"Would you shut the f*ck up about my brother." I snapped.

"I was joking Davery." She said.

I tightened my hands on the steering wheel. We didn't talk for the rest of the ride. I really didn't want to deal with her. I just wanted to go home and sit on the couch and watch bad reality shows. But that wasn't happening anytime soon. We finally made it to my house.I unlocked the front door and went inside wtih Amber following me. We walked up stairs to my bedroom. We went inside and we both sat on my bed. I took out my paper and Amber did the same.

"Okay let's get started, your full name?" I asked her.

"Amber Anna-Lynn Dawn and yours?"

"Davery Eleanor Wilkos"

"I like that name." Amber said.

"Thanks, ok your birthday?" I asked.

"August 2 and yours?"

"May 26."

"Your favorite type of music?" She asked.

"I like Alternative." I said.

"Really which band?"

"My favorite is Paramore."

"Oh my god I love Paramore!" Amber shouted.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yeah I saw them in concert and Hayley Williams was amazing." Amber said.

"I love her hair when it's red like the music video Decode." I told her.

"I want that color." Amber said.

We kept talking about Paramore for a few minutes. Amber liked all the same bands I did. We talked about our hobbies. I liked reading and Amber like photography. We kept asking questions like our favorite colors which I said neon orange and Amber said purple and black. A lot of these questions weren't on the paper we were asking each other. Me and Amber were now in the livingroom eating popcorn and watching Jersey Shore since nothing else was on. We asked questions to each other about the show.

"Ok would you rather be in MVP or be a meatball? I asked her.

"Meatball, they have the most fun." She said.

"Okay if you could be any of the roomates which one would you be?" She asked.

" I really don't know, who would you be?" I asked.

"I would be Jwow to see if her boobs were real." She said. We both laughed.

"Okay next question." I said.

"Okay which one of the guys in the house would you hook up with?" She asked. My stomach got a little quezy. I didn't ever think about that or about a lot of guys either. I looked at the ground.

"Well, I don't really look at guys that way or think like that I kinda don't really care for guys?" I said. I looked up at her. I thought she was going to have a shocked face but no she just looked at me.

"Neither do I." She said.