Chapter 16

Amber's POV

(CAUTION: VIOLENT AND STRONG LANGUAGE!)

"AMBER YOU ARE FUCKING WORTHLESS! NO ONE WILL EVER LOVE YOU! YOU STUPID BITCH YOU DESERVE NOTHING BUT HELL!" He was shouting at me.

I was curled up in a little ball in the corner of the dull pitch dark room that was the basement. I was scared to death. I was actually scared of what was going to happen to me. But I'm more scared of what he did to Aaron. I haven't seen or heard him since he drag him away. I couldn't feel my wrists as they were in handcuffs at the moment. The cold metal wrapped around my fragile little wrists that was pressed deeply into my skin. They have been on so long that my dried blood was on the metal.

My ribs were hurting so bad where he kept repeatedly kicking me with his steel toed boots. The pain so unbearable I just wanted it to end. But I kept thinking that Aaron had it worse then me right now. I kept looking down at the cold concrete floor of the cold horrible basement. I kept my voice low so hopefully because it hurt too much to talk with my voice where he chocked me with his strong,dirty,cold, blood covered hands.

"Where's A...aaronnn..." I asked stuttering. He looked at me with his cold emotionless eyes. He had no emotion on his face at all. I was that his hands stretched out instantly I felt a painful stinging in my left cheek. I lifted my lifeless little small hand to my cheek and felt it was hot. I rubbed my cheek up and down.

"Don't ask me that shit!" He screamed. I whimpered trying not to cry. He then grabbed my hair and yanked him towards me. I started whimpering so loud trying not to make him mad but I couldn't help it. He then dropped me on the bed. He unzipped his trousers.

"It's time for your punishment." Then he came toward me.

"Amber! Wake up!" I screamed so loud I needed to get away from him.

"Amber please wake up!" I felt hands on my shoulders shaking me. I started swinging my arms. This won't happen again.

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME!" I screamed. I then felt someone on top of me. I started crying and screaming and pushing him off me.

"Amber it's me Davery!" The voice shouted.

"Stop don't hurt me please!" I sobbed with my voice croaked.

"Look at me Amber it's me Davery!" I opened my eyes and saw it was Davery. I saw her eyes were full of worry and her breathing was heavy. She was pinning me down with her on top of me and her hands on my shoulders. I felt my tears coming. Davery must have known I was going to cry because she grabbed me sitting me up and hugging me. I hesitated at first then hugged her back and fell in pieces in her arms.

I was crying with all my tears soaking into her shoulder like she was doing to me last night. I tightened my grip on her as I sobbed more. She was rubbing my back in little shoulders.

"It's okay. Im here okay. It's okay. Everything is alright." She kept whispering in my ear. I kept weeping into her shoulder. I liked how Davery was comforting me. I never had that. I felt her stroking my hair.

I finally calmed down and I released from Davery. She looked at me with concern in her eyes. She grabbed my hand that was laid lifelessly on my thigh.

"Are you okay?" She asked quietly.

"I'm fine." I promised her.

"Was it a bad dream?" She asked. I stiffened up.

"More like a nightmare that was once a memory." I said coldly. I was little pissed.

"Do you want to talk about it?" Looking at Davery I wasn't pissed as much anymore. I smiled a little and squeezed her hand.