𝘴𝘦𝘹 𝘣𝘦𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘢𝘨𝘦

-ohohoh this was originally gonna be an angst fic but doja cat came on so i made it a smut-
-i have no self control-
-pico x afab!reader, uses they/them-
-cw! kind of public fuck on the first date lmao, bf and gf being a happy couple, gun usage-

"Oh my god! Holy hell you look absolutely gorgeous! I never knew how good you looked in white," The brunette blushed at her bridesmaid's comment as they did her hair. "Thank you! God, I'm so nervous. What is he going to think of it?" She asked. Y/n rolled their eyes and finished the second braid, grabbing a small rubber hand and connecting it to the first braid.

As Girlfriend's best friend, Y/n was given the role of being her bridesmaid. They made sure she looked flawless for her special day and even gave her motivation as to ease her stress. The two had known each other ever since they were little children, so they were fairly close. Y/n had only met Boyfriend a handful of times, but they trusted him enough to not poison his drink the first time they made eye contact. From what the demon woman had told them, she was treated well and never had to worry about him ever leaving her.

Besides, if he ever did do anything to her best friend, they wouldn't hesitate to do what Pico was paid to do a year ago.

"Of course he's going to adore the way you look! I bet he's going to cry on first glance. He's extremely lucky," The e/c eyed person replied, finishing the crown of braids onto the rest of the bride to be's flowing locks. They adjusted the veil and looked forward to the vanity mirror, taking in every detail of Girlfriend. Her black painted lips were curved into a smile as she also took the time to glance at herself. Her ruby red eyes sparkled in excitement. "Thank you! This is so nerve racking," She commented. Y/n smiled. "Well yeah, you've never been married before. But this is your big day, your special day, you two are going to be bound legally!" Their reply was enthusiastic, for they were beyond happy for their friend.

"You're right. He's waiting out there, isn't he?" Girlfriend asked, to which her friend nodded. "Yeah. You've got this!" Their eyes twinkled as she smiled brightly. Girlfriend stood from her seat and looked at the person in front of her before wrapping her arms around them and enveloping them in a hug.

"Thank you so much, N/n. Really, I'm happy you're here," She confessed, to which Y/n hugged back and answered. "Me too. But now's not the time to get sentimental. Get out there and make your man sob."

The two stayed in each other's arms for a few more moments before letting go and walking to their respective doors. The larger pair led to the main aisle of the reception whilst the other led to the left side of the room, where Girlfriend's family would be seated at. Y/n gave one last nod at the bride before opening the door and walking out. Cherry smiled and opened the doors she stood in front of.

As Y/n quietly walked to the front row of dark oak seats, the brunette's father looked at them with a reluctant smile, dressed in dark red velvet as were the rest of the guests. Everyone invited was told to wear red for it was Cherry's favourite colour. He reached his arm out for the girl to take, and so she wrapped her hand around his bicep before they began walking. The crowed of guests in red stared at the bride, taken back by her beauty. Y/n took their seat at the edge of the front row and looked back, a smile painted on their face for their best friend.

The blue haired man waiting for her at the end of the aisle teared up, the sight of his lover in a flowing dress made his heart race and his lips cause him to grin like an idiot. He really was the luckiest man in the room.