𝘧𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧 𝘢𝘭𝘱𝘩𝘢𝘣𝘦𝘵

-ur goth bf be running out of ideas-
-so take this while i try to come up with stuff to write abt-

Activities - What do they like to do with their s/o? How do they spend their free time with them?
Pico's the type of guy who will take you out to the arcade or shooting practice. He loves seeing the look on your face when you win a game or get handed the stuffed animal you longed for at the prize corner. Your smile makes his heart flutter.

Beauty - What do they admire about their s/o? What do they think is beautiful about them?
Literally everything about you is gorgeous to him. But he adores how you don't lose your patience with him easily. You're willing to help him through his nightmares and you comfort him even when he's being sour towards you, so he really appreciates it and loves you for it.

Comfort - How would they help their s/o when they feel down/have a panic attack etc.?
He'll wrap you in a blanket and just hold you in his arms. Playing with your hair and allowing you to just lay there, telling you reassurances. He's trying his best :)

Dreams - How do they picture their future with their s/o?
He defo wants to marry you when you guys are older, maybe have a kid but only if you want one. If you don't want kids then he's completely fine living life with you and you alone.

Equal - Are they the dominant one in the relationship, or rather passive?
The role is equal amongst the two of you, though he tends to be a bit more dominant and protective for you. He worries about you so he always wants to be there and take you out of situations he claims to be dangerous.

Fight - Would they be easy to forgive their s/o? How are they fighting?
Tries not to fight you, but after the arguments, you both are quick to apologize. No matter how angry he may get with you, he cannot bare to live without you as his s/o. Though, you guys have playful arguments over little things.

Gratitude - How grateful are they in general? Are they aware of what their s/o is doing for them?
HIGHLY aware and HIGHLY grateful. You help him even through his darkest hours and he's happy you haven't left him.

Honesty - Do they have secrets they hide from their s/o? Or do they share everything?
At first, he did have his secrets due to his major trust issues, but as time passes in and he grows onto you, he'll open up more.

Inspiration - Did their s/o change them somehow, or the other way around? Like trying out new things or helped them overcome personal problems?
You became more engrossed in first person shooter games and he started listening to the same sort of music you listen to. He has your playlists saved and listens to them when you're not around. It helps him calm down <3

Jealousy - Do they get jealous easily? How do they deal with it?
Not much jealous and more protective. If anyone ever tried to lay a hand on you he would pop a cap on their ass. Nobody touches his lemon cardboard.

Kiss - Are they a good kisser? What was the first kiss like?
The two of you have dated since middle school, so the first kiss was a bit awkward, but when years passed he became a lot better. Every kiss he gives you is passionate and sweet.

Love Confession - How would they confess to their s/o?
He gave you a letter in the middle of class asking you to be his partner, and you said yes. He held your hand for the rest of the day.

Marriage - Do they want to get married? How do they propose? What would the marriage be like?
Yes!!! He'll propose to you at an arcade, more specifically at a ddr machine. He would definitely buy you a ring with your favourite colour gemstone and keep it in his gun.

Nicknames - What do they call their s/o?
Baby, babe, sweet cheeks, lemon cardboard, spouse, bitchass, fuckface, whore, teddy bear
(I better fucking not see any yy bakugou comments.)

On Cloud Nine - What are they like when they are in love? Is it obvious for others? How do they express their feelings?
It's obvious that he's in love with you, but not so much to where if you think Pico only likes you as a friend, you're a dumbass. He loves flirting with you and glares at anyone else who even dares to look at you. Before he asked you out, he would always ask to hang out with you and always did his homework at your place. His main love language is touch, so he likes to hold you anywhere and everywhere.

PDA - Are they upfront about their relationship? Do they brag with their s/o in front of others? Or are they rather shy to kiss etc. when others are watching?
As said before, he likes holding you close to him whenever he can, so he always has a grip on your hand or your waist. He doesn't just go up to people and start babbling about how much he loves you, but if Nene or Darnell ever mention your name, his heart flutters and he will brag about how your his s/o.

"Yeah, heard Y/n was-"

"Y/n? You mean the gorgeous bitch who I get to love and hold whenever the fuck I want?"

"Shut the fuck up, simp."

Quirk - Some random ability they have that's beneficial in a relationship.
His gun comes in handy sometimes! Whenever he's out in public with you, he makes sure that people don't harass you so you're pretty much safe with Pico!

Romance - How romantic are they? What would they do to make their s/o happy? Cliché or rather creative?
A little half and half. Whenever he has to work and he can't be around you, he'll leave you a little note for when you wake up letting you know he's out and that he loves you. When around others, he's a bit more toned down but when you two have more privacy, he won't hesitate to smother you in affection.

Support - Are they helping their s/o achieve their goals? Do they believe in them?
Your number one supporter right there! He's your motivation to keep going and helps you whenever you're at a breaking point or close to quitting. He keeps you going.

Thrill - Do they need to try out new things to spice out your relationship? Or do they prefer a certain routine?
Pico's not a boring boyfriend. He's sort of spontaneous so when he feels like committing a crime or fighting someone, he'll bring you along. You guys frequently run from the police, hand in hand and smiles on your red faces.

Understanding - How good do they know their partner? Are they empathetic?
He may not understand everything you go through, but no matter what he's empathetic and is there to comfort you when you're upset.

Value - How important is the relationship to them? What is it's worth in comparison to other things in their life?
His relationship with you is the most important thing in the world to him. He's happy to call you his and if he ever lost you, his sanity is out the window.

Wild Card - A random Fluff Headcanon.
Lowkey gets jealous of your stuffed animals. Why are you cuddling them instead of him? Hold him instead, damnit!

XOXO - Are they very affectionate? Do they love to kiss and cuddle?
V e r y. He loves to have you in his arms and cover your face in kisses. He also likes to fight you though, so if you just wanna cuddle normally, expect to be on the ground a few minutes later, digging your knee into his gut and laughing.

Yearning - How will they cope when they're missing their partner?
He has photos of you in his wallet and on his lock screen. When he's away, he just looks at your photos and suddenly he feels much better.

Zeal - Are they willing to go to great lenghts for the relationship? If so, what kind of?
Will kill for you. He has killed people for you. Someone made you cry once and now they're six feet under.

-fuck why can't i date smne like him-