Chapter 1(Rewriten A Bit)

Renill's POV

As I sat down brushing my hair, the heavy door opened slowly making a creaking sound. A black haired figure soon entered and stood behind me.

"Hey Illumi can you help me brush my hair?" I asked, he nods and grabbed the brush and slowly brushed my hair. I enjoy his touch and closed my eyes, I opened my mouth.

"It's okay Lumi I know ." I looked at my little brother in the mirror burning his image to my mind

Startled he stampered "But Aniki! I-" "I know Illu, it's for the family" I cut him off my stoic face betraying my speedily beating heart.

Illumi looked away as soon as his bright eyes met mine in either guilt or sadness I din't know. "Illumi, I am going to die anyway I would rather die in your hands than anyone else." I convinced him. 'If he fails this I don't know what our father would to him...'

His shaking hands retrieved something, his shaky hands going up revealing his needles . With shaky breaths I closed my eyes, my baby brother, my precious angel slowly lowed his weapon on my neck. I did not wince when I felt the sharp end against my throat.

One...

Two..

Three.

Unprepared for the scene made my eyes water, stupid brother seeing you cry makes me want to want to cry too. my little brother with big fat tears on his face "An-*hic*iki I *hic* love *hic* you ." Illu said to me. " I hic love you too"I teased my brother, no words were left just each other in an embrace wondering how we got here .

9 hours ago (Kurapika is now drowning in-)

3rd POV

A man with silver hair and blue eyes sat on what looked to be a very comfy couch that I cannot afford- *ehem* he has bulging muscles and his eyes are slit like a cat more than a snake. In front of him is an old man with a shirt that says one kill a day and a woman with a visor on her eyes. "We have to kill him, he will take away the position of the heir of my baby !" the woman screeched "Kikyo calm down ." The old man said. The woman called Kikyo was visually showing her obvious displeasure.

"Silvia your on my side right? let's kill him!" Kikyo screeched, Silvia sighed and said "Father she has a point the heterarchy will be in chaos with him here ."

"Fine but I am in no connection or relation to his death ." the old man stated with authority. A passing maid overheard what the old head said and rushed to the boy's room.

Hurridly she entered the room picking up cloths from the closet not even bothering to properly pack it just shoving it in." Ayane? " a young boy with black hair said "Not now young master we must hurry your father is planning to kill you!" The servant said gathering his belonging. " Ayane-" Renill said but was cut off "We have to hurry young master!" "AYANE!" Renill shouted

Ayane stop her tracks "I will stay here" he said "but young maste-" she was cut off "let me say goodbye to my brothers" Renill left the room. The young boy already knew this day would come, he just wished it lasted longer. He first went to his youngest brother's room he opened the door.

"Milluki! " Milluki excitedly tood up abandoning his console and ran to him "Ani! , Aniki let's play together!" Milluki happily stated dragging Renill.

He gave him a different console gesturing him take it with puppy dog eyes . "Sure, little brother" Renill chuckled at his brother's antics. And started playing with him.

3 hours later

Two people are seen on a couch both of them have black hair and the one with longer hair slowly caressing the other's hair while he was asleep and the shorter haired one snoring loudly. The atmosphere was peaceful, together the brothers made a harmonious scene.

Renill lifted and transfered Milluki's head carefully not to wake him up and stood up in such a smooth and graceful movement Milluki should not have felt it but still, he whimpered like his mother was taken away from him.

"Sorry Mil but I have to go I love you."

Then there did our MC leave to go to Illumi.

:-|:-|:-/:-*:-|:-*(-::-|:-*:-/:-|:-|:-):-/:-*:-|O:-):-|:-|:-|:-|:-|:-|:-|:-|:-|:-|:-|:-|:-|:-|:-|:-

Yo readers how have yall been? Okay okay I was procrastinating yk just playing some genshin and identity V Ya. Anybody play mafia 42 too? Nah? Ahh sad not many play the game. Anyway ty to the person who commented today
(Shout out too yagamiryuk01)
XD sorry if someone didn't remind me I was a author I'd totally forget.