Chapter 14 ~ Percy

SO GUYS I'M GONNA TRY AND WRIGHT AS MANY CHAPTERS AS I CAN TO KEEP YOU GUYS OCCUPIED WHILE I'M GONE! SO IF I SET MY MIND TO IT I'M GONNA TRY AND WRIGHT UP TO CHAPTER 16

ENJOY

**************************************************************************************

Chapter 14

Percy

I would like to say that me and Annabeth made up and kissed under the rays of the bright summers day! But that happens in stories, where as this is real life, and as my girlfriend is Annabeth Chase things are more complicated than that. Instead of kiss and make up it was more punch in the guts and scream at the top of your lungs.

I guess you can guess who done what, i'm not gonna lie my throat hurts after all that screaming (note sarcasm). When we got to our base or our more recent Camp, Annabeth stormed off, and me being the idiot i am, i followed her.

Note guys: DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOLLOW AN ANGRY GIRL WHEN SHE WANS TIME ON HER OWN! NOT ONLY WILL YOU GET A PUNCH IN THE SOFT SPOT, SHE'LL TWIST IT AND MAKE YOU FEEL SHIT ABOUT YOURSELF! ESPECIALLY THE SMART ONES!

I should've just left her, but Pfft i wouldn't be me if i wasn't annoying! So i followed her until she stoppped at the bank of a small little river. She was screaming and trying to destroy the place. Luckily we were out side so there was nothing for her to break, well except for my arms and legs and ribs and........... welll you get the picure.

I stopped and leant up against a small tree waiting for her to calm down. Which i must say didn't happen any time soon. I could hear her cuss allot of words that would put Blackjack to shame! Some words i didn't think i would hear coming from her mouth! Along with that my name was amongst the cussing and stomping.

"Stupid Percy.......... Idiotic............. Stuck up..........." She carried on like that unil she sa down and i saw her calm down. I walked towards her.

"So you gonna tell me what i done wrong?" She shot up and already had her dagger in hand. She didn't relax her arm when she saw me. "If your gonna beat me  up again can i atleast get padding?" I let out a small smile and this made her angry. She lunged at me and tried to get me with her dagger. I just stepped back and dogged.

She kept on coming at me. I blocked her blows. I didn't bother pulling out Riptide otherwise it would be unfair (not to gloat). Instead i waited for the right time and grabbed her arm. I twisted it backwards and disarmed her in less than three seconds. I puched her forward and grabbed her dagger. She got back up and turned to my her eyes displaying hatred.

"GIVE ME MY DAGGER BACK JACKSON!" She made a grab at it but i held it high and stepped back.

"No!! Not until you tell me what i down wrong!" She stood there glaring at me. I was about to relax when she punched my in the soft spot. She then turned and round house kicked me. Her foot connecting with my jaw.

"JESUS ANNABETH! YOUR A CRAZY BITCH!" I yelled.

"SERVES YOU RIGHT! EVER SINCE YOU MET MICK YOU'VE BEEN SO UNGRATEFUL!" She yelled/contered.

"HOW HAVE I BEEN HORRIBLE TO HIM ANNABETH! ITS OBVIOUS HE LIKES YOU! I'M JUST TRYING TO PROTECT YOU! YOU STUPID IDIOT! I yelled in her face. I walked so that i was literally looking down on her.

"OH I'M A STUPID IDIOT! YOUR THE ONE THAT GOT ME CAPTURED YOU THINKI WANTED TO BE CAPTUED AND TORTURED! NO! AND AS FOR MICK HE WAS PROTECTING ME SOMETHING YOU DIDN'T DO!" She poked my chest really hard.