Chapter 3~Annabeth

Chapter 3

Annabeth

I can't stop pacing! I've been stood out side the imfermary for six hours. Its late at night and mostly every one is asleep. Apart from me, Percy, Jason, Piper, Hazel, Frank, Grover and Nico. They were all falling asleep apart fom Jason, who like me, doesn't want to go anywhere until we know Thalia is alright. Until then we aren't sleeping. I looked over at Percy and smiled. He was snoring his little head of, his head lolling backwards and forwards.

"Percy?" I crouched down and whispered in his ear. "Why don't you go to bed Seaweed Brain? You must be shattered?" He opened his eyes sleepily and looked at me.

"No," His voice was really sleepy. "i need to stay and look after you?"

"No you don't!" I woke up every one else. They all grumbled and moaned. "Come on everyone! You guys go get rest if theres any news of Thalia we'll come and get you immediately! OK?" They all nodded and slunked off to their bunks. "That goes to you as well Jackson! Go on go! Me and Jason can hold the fort." I smiled at him and pecked him on the cheeck.  I smiled as he waddled off.

I turned to Jason. He looked shattered. I can stay up all ight if i wanted to. But i dunno if he's at the same standards.

"Jason why don't you go and get some rest?" I said sitting next to him. "Not to be rude or anything but you looked like you just got out of a fight with Gia!" He gave a strained laughed. He then shook his head and hung it hiding his face.

"No! I'm not going anywhere! I almost lost her once Annabeth! I'm not losing her again!" He looked up at me and his eyes were glistening. Seeing Jason so vulnerable just made me sad. I put my head on his shoulder and gave him a hug. He returned the hug. I could hear he was choking back tears. I whispered in his ears:

"Everything is gonna be alright Jason," I stopped, i choked back tears of my own. "I promise." I know how Jason feels. I lost Thalia once as well. I thought i lost her when she died on top of Half-Blood Hill. But then six years later after me and Percy retrieved the Golden Fleece she came back. I'm not losing her again!

"Don't promise that Annabeth! You don't know whats gonna happen she lost allot of blood! If she does die i'll have no one! Annabeth she's the only family i have left!" He broke down in tears. I couldn't believe it! Jason Grace, who grew up with wolves, survived the Roman army, faced countless of monsters, he was almost as tough as Percy but seeing him like this makes me feel she's not gonna survive!

"Jason look at me," I grabbed his hand and gave it a gentle squeeze. "I SWEAR on the River Styx that she will come through! Thalia is stubborn, she might not addmit it, but she is! That girl won't go down with out a fight!" Jason just glared at me. I know i'm doing a very risky thing by promising this, but Jason needs the closure. Inside he is just still a kid. "Thalia is gonna pull through i know it, I'm here for you Jason and i'm not going anywhere untill i know her and you are ok! Got it?" He nodded and down the unexpected, he hugged ME! Jason is the tough guy brought up the Roman way. He doesn't hug first, but i must be doing something right for him to suddenly do this.

"Thank you," Was all he whispered.

"Its ok." Was all i could say as i started to choked up. And now we wait.

******************************

"WAKE UP!" Me and Jason screamed and unsheathed our weapons. Some time during the night we must've fallen asleep. Funny i don't remember fallen asleep, by the looks of Jason's face neithr does he. We looked up and saw Will standing over us, trying so hard not to laugh.

"Cozy are we?" Thats when i realized me and Jason were really close. We jumped up and inched away from each other, sheathing our weapons. Will burst out laughing. I stormed up to him, scowling at him.

"You trying to get yourself killed?!" I didn't wait for him to reply. "Next time you sneek up on me like that i swear i won't hesitate to scewer you!" Will just looked at me. He was a couple of inches tall than me but i didn't care, apparently to some guys i'm scary. I have no idea where they get that from. Will put his hands up in surrender and stepped back.

"All i came to say was Thalia is gonna be ok. She's not awake, she's unconscience for now until we feel like she's stable enough to come out of it." I looked over at Jason and he was close to bursting with happiness. I jumped at Will and smothered him with a massive hug.

"Thank you so so so much Will!" He returned the hug, then turned and walked back to the infermary. I turned to Jason and smiled. We hugged eachother. I was crying uncontrolably. I think Jason was as well.

"I told ya!" Was all i could say, as we ran to tell the others.

******************************************************************

ITS HERE!! SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG!! I'VE BEEN SO BUSY AND I HAVE NO WIRELESS!! SO ITS BEEN HECTIC AND MAYHEM!!

SEE ITS NOT BAD NEWS AND I HOPE THIS MAKES UP FOR ME KILLING OFF MALCOM!!!!

I'LL TRY AND BE QUICKER I SWEAR ON THE RIVER STYX!!!!

COMMENT~VOTE~FAN

LOTS OF LOVE

TIFFANI XXXXX