CHAPTER 2

Y/N POV
.
.
.
.

"We will be having a family dinner to night... your mission is to cook for our dinner I know your a great cook my daughter Just like you brother" I was shocked on what dad said.. really I am a busy person I don't have time cooking for the family dinner. I have song review to do and do a sketch for the cover of the album. But since may siblings are visiting I think I can consider that.

"Sure dad, do you have any menu in your mind that you want to eat?" I asked him "Anything will do" he answered while signing some paper works.

I check the time in my wrist watch and bid my farewell to my dad. The team followed me out of my dad's office. "It's already 11:25 I'll take my leave for now I need to eat lunch with Jieun unnie" Apollo nod as a response.

"Btw. Artemis and Ares can you call the agency for the coffee truck I need to send a 2 coffe truck for my Mingyu Oppa and Jieun Unnie and tell them to go their by evening I will just text you the address" I asked 2 member of my team. They just nod as a response. Artemis is assigned on the guns and cars that we use for are mission while Ares is the one who is checking footages from Cctv and hacking.

I'm now on the parking lot and hop on my motorcycle and drive to the place where the shooting is. I arrive at 11:30 at the shooting place. I wore my cap and mask so that no one will recognize me and search for Jieun unnie's tent. When I found her tent I quickly get in I can hear her singing her song. I quickly join her sing. I can see how the jaw of the Staff drop. I can hear them say "Who is that" "I never heard an angelic voice rather that IU". Jieun unnie turned her head towards my direction at first she didn't recognize me because I'm wearing my cap and mask. I quickly remove my cap and mask and smiled at her.

"BABYYYYY!!! YOU'RE HEREEE I MISSED YOU MY BABY" jieun unnie run towards my direction and jump. Good thing i quickly catch her and carry her and she gave me a shower of kisses.

"Yes unnie I'm here get I miss you too" I said while hugging her tightly
I never thought that jieun unnie became thinner I can see that she is already tired.

"GUYSSSS ATTENTION!! This is my baby cousin Kim Y/N isn't she beautiful and talented just like me HAHAHAH" staff and other people in the tent. " Baby sit on the chair and wait for me to get changed and we will go have lunch okay?" she told me and I nodded as a response.
After a 10 minutes unnie is done changing. I wore my cap and mask and we both go out the tent. We walked to the parking lot and we rode mu motorcycle and go to a restaurant. After 10 minute drive we arrive at a restaurant

"Good Afternoon Ma'am.. Welcome to ******. Table for 2?" the waiter asked us "Actually I have a reservation my name is Kim Y/N" I told the waiter "Ohh right this way ma'am" we quickly followed the waiter the waiter. We sat on the table and give us the menu. I remove my hat and mask. We call the waiter and tell them out orders.

"Baby how is life? I know following haraboji foot steps are hard and you know auntie and uncle are so strict" jieun asked she knew that I have suffered a lot and she knew that I dreamed to be an Idol.

"I'm still good unnie. We are having a family dinner tonight and I was assigned to cook again for the dinner." I answered her. Few minutes later the food arrive we started eating and after 1 hour we are done eating and paid the bill and we drove back to the shooting place.

When we arrive at the tent I heard the director and the producer that they had a problem. One of the broke an arm while filming the action scene they need to find someone to replace it.

"Director nim my baby cousin can do that scene she is a great at that stunts" Jieun proudly said. I froze at my place and processing the situation. "Great!! then it's settled get her fixed and we will resume the shoot after" the director said while Unnie's make up artist and stylist pulled me inside the tent.