CHAPTER 5

MOONBYUL'S POV
.
.
.
.

Today we are having a fan meeting. Days had passed and we are now just polishing our steps for the concert. We are on our way to our venue for the fan meeting event.

"Wahhh I miss the moomoos. Let's make new memories with the moomoos okay?" solar unnie said. We just all nod as a response Minutes later we already arrive at the venue. From the window we can really see the long line of moomoos standing under the heat of the sun. We got in the venue quickly to start the event right away. The fan meeting and signing event is held in Hall of Atlantis. The venue was really beautiful we will surely enjoy today as well as the moomoos. We arrive at the waiting room to dress up and do our make up.

"Mamamoo stand by we will be starting in 5 minutes"  our manager said. We stood up and walk near the stage. After 5 minutes they signaled  us to come in. We walk through the stage and perform al little and start the fan meeting. "I say MAMA MAMAMOO, ANNYEONGHASEYEO MAMAMOO IMNIDA" We heard cheers and shouting from our fans which made us more excited and happy. We are now signing for our fans they also gave us things like headbands, foods, books and stuff toys. We are almost done and we are all starving. " Today we had fun spending time with our moomoos I wish we had more time left but sadly we need to say goodbye. Thank you for today moomoos see you again next time BYEEEE...." solar unnie said and we bowed and left. Yesss we can now eat and go home.

After few hours I am home now. I placed all the gifts that our fans gave. I got a new stuff toys I place it on the self and I felt tired so I slept....

Y/N'S POV

Today it's work day I had to attend seminar since my father is not around he gave me a schedule to attend this seminar in one of my property since it's big place half of the place is a Hotel and the other half part is for the events. We can handle 5 events at once but for today we only had 2 I remembered that uncle scheduled a fan meeting here foe one of the group artist so yeah.. My team is also with me as my father told me never leave without the team Hera also is good and her ankle is already healed.

I was riding my motorcycle in the building. I saw a lot of people. I was wearing a long black coat to cover up my uniform and also when I come to an event like this I only wear shades to cover up my identity. I reached the parking lot and parked my motorcycle and remove my coat it reveals my uniform. I heard some of them was caught by my attention "Wow she's cool" "Isn't she pretty handsome like moonbyul" "WAHHHH I think I already found my the one"  I heard them say. I just smirked at them which gave more cheers. Seconds later my team arrive they park their motorcycles beside mine. "What took you so long guys. We only have 5 minutes left before the event starts" I said while they just stood attention. "Sorry Zeus, we just had a hard time going in the parking lot because some people are blocking the way" Apollo said. Well it's true "You know what let's just go we will be late" I said with an annoyed tone. I walked through the entrance while the 4 of them followed my back. We hears tje shouting again. "They look like the F4 but not just 4 their 5." "They all look hot" " They look like Idols" " Maybe they are also one". I didn't mind what they said and walked to the entrance door. Finally less people. We arrived at the Hall of Olympus. When we step inside all of the people bowed at us because the Kim's Company is the richest company in the world of business.

"Good day Miss Kim, I am Mister Jeon Hyun hye. I am the CEO of Jeon Corporation I wish we will work together someday." that bald man said "It's a pleasure to meet you sir and to tell you honestly sir I am not the one whose making decisions for partnership you may ask my father about it" I told him. I am not interested who he is. "Ahhh oh I see my apologies. ahmI heard that you are the representative of your dad since his not here, please send my regard to him since we had been friends for a long time well see you around miss kim." he said and we just look at him. What a annoying person. I don't know how father had handled that kind of person.