CHAPTER 17

SOLAR'S POV
.
.
.
.

After Y/N left we continue to play some more games. It is almost dinner time "What do you want to eat for dinner guys?" Jing you asked. "Friend Chicken?" "Pizza" "No ..Ramyeon" "Aisshhhh Mira No.. Kimchi Fried Rice" The other suggested well their suggestion wasn't bad. Jing you look at us "How about you guys do you want to eat something. I'll order it for you guys?" I look at them. They just shrugged their shoulder I face at Jing you "Anything will do we are fine with anything" he just nodded his head and ordered Pizza and chicken. "Yong I'll just change my clothes. I'll back" Byulie said and I just nodded at her then she walk up the stairs.

We are on the living room waiting for the food. "The house is so quiet when Y/N is not around." Jing you said. "Ohh btw. the first shooting of queendom will be 2 days after your concert here at Seoul" Mira said "Ahh yes well this year we are so blessed we have so many projects, and it has the exact birthday of Hyejin, so after the shooting we will have a small party.  We are so busy for the upcoming days plus I heard from manager-nim that recording will be starting soon since Y/N gave the songs to PD-nim" I said. "Ehhh?!" All the 4 of them look at me on wide eyes. What don't they know about this? "Y/N didn't told me about anything about the songs. I thought that she will be giving it next week." Jing you said. Well maybe Y/N forgot to tell the since we are all very busy "I am gonna call that bear! How dare she don't tell us about that" Mira said while rampaging her phone. "Isn't she on the flight right now?" Hyejin said. Yeah she's right I know that it is a 12 hour flight so maybe she will be on the flight right now I was about to tell them when suddenly the door bell rang. "FOOD!!!" the twin shouted while running to the door. I look at them and laughed they are so cute like kids excited to eat. Jing you walk to the door and pick the 2 and pay for the food. "I am just gonna call byul to eat. I'll be back behave okay?" I told wheein and hyejin who are wrestling each other. They just nod at me while trying to wrestle each other again. I walk up Byul's room, I knock on the door and heard faint response inside. I open the door and saw her on the bed holding a white envelope and silently crying. "Yahh what are you doing? Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" I panickly ask her she just shook her head and hand me the white envelope. To be honest Byul rarely cries. I got shocked when she cried today. I open the envelope that she hand me. It was a Plane Ticket to Japan and 1000 dollar bill. Wow that was a big amount of money. I look at her and hug her. "Where did you get this Byul?" I asked her "I found it when I open the door of the room. Unnie someone heard my prayers. I can't afford to buy Yesol a plane ticket to japan and give her money for her school trip. There is even a note at the back of the envelope. That it is for my sister" Byul said while wiping her tears. I look at the back of the envelope and saw a note "This is for our sister make her happy. It is just a one of a life time experience let her go and enjoy". Wahh this person is really a angel for Byul "But I am suspecting something who maybe gave me this since I only told you now and Seulgi about it. How did this thing in my room?" she said. Well she's right "Well let's ask them about this maybe one of them heard you or maybe a blessing fell in your feet." I said while pulling her up. We walk down the living room while carrying the envelope. "Ohhh Byulie unnie are you okay? Why are crying? Come join us eat" Wheein said. "You okay Ms. Moon?" Lynster asked. She just nodded her head and grab the pizza hyejin offering her. "Unnie what is that?" Wheenie said while pointing at the envelope "Ahhh Jing you did you slid it guys in byul's room?" I asked them while showing the envelope. "Ani, what is in that envelope can we see it?" Lynstar said. I took at Byul asking for permission she nodded at me , I took out the Ticket and money. They look shock even Lynster drop the pizza on the floor. Awhhh poor pizza "I think I know who" Jing you said. I look at him confused. "Let's call the person tomorrow I know that person will call me tomorrow. For know let's enjoy the food and eat guys tomorrow is your big day" Jing you said. Well he's right let's wait tomorrow that will ask him for updates. I gave back the envelope to Byul and start eating. I can't wait to meet the moomoo's again tomorrow. After eating dinner we slept right away since we need to rehearse early.