CHAPTER 12

WHEEIN'S POV

.
.
.
.

I woke up early today since we have schedule on Music show. I look at the time on my phone it is 6:30 am. Anyways I know that by this time Byul unnie is already awake. I walk out the room. The house was so quiet it gives me creep. I quickly walk to byul unnie's room I saw her staring at the ceiling. I walk to her bed and laid beside and hug her. "Unnie let's wake the others we have schedule today" I said " Okay I'll wake up Yongsun unnie and you wake up Hyejin" she said and we walk got up the bed and walk out the room to go to hwasa.

I entered Hwasa's room as expected she was still asleep. "Hyejin-ssi wake up we have schedule today" I said while tapping her back lightly. She just groaned as a response and she stretched. I walk out Hwasa's room and walk in my room to get ready.

After a few hours I am done doing my morning routine and I already done dressing up. I checked time on my phone it was already 7:40 am. I walk out the room bringing my bags and necessities. I walk down to the living room to wait for the other members. I saw the 4 friends of Y/N on the living room with out manager.

"Wheein-nah you are always the first people to arrive HAHAHAH anyways let's wait for the others" our manager said. I just smiled as a response. After a minute Solar and Moonbyul unnie walked down together. After 2 minutes Hwasa came down. When Solar and Moonbyul unnie arrived on the living room Jing you left the house to take out the van to use. It was now exactly 8:00 am. We all left the house and ride the van. 

On the way Jing you drive to a drive thru of a coffee shop to buy breakfast "What do you want to eat?" Jing you said. We hesitated to answer but solar unnie answered that she liked coffee. And we answered as well since she told us to answer. He told our orders manger was about to pay him. "No need to pay it's boss treat" he said and he raised a black card. BLACK CARD? wtf rich girl... After a minute we drove off and already arrived at the music show at exactly 8:20 am. We greeted the staffs. We are getting ready for the rehearsals. 

When I heard our staffs was talking. "IU is here today. I think she will also perform" staff 1. IU sunbaenim is here. It is only rare opportunity to see her in the music show. "Yeah I saw her earlier she was talking to someone it seems that they are so close" staff 2. Someone? Maybe other artist "I heard she was just next our room. Actually earlier I got to talk to my friend which is IU's makeup artists. She said that IU will perform with--" staff 3 wasn't able to finish what she said when we are already called to rehearse. We are on standby. We are waiting on the side of stage and watch the rehearsal. The person who are performing before us are done. We walk in the stage and start the rehearsal.

HWASA'S POV

After the rehearsals at 12 pm it's lunch time it means food will arrive. We entered the room the stuffs are busy arranging the costumes for the show later. Solar unnie and I sat on the couch while Byul unnie and Wheein arranged the sleeping mat on the floor. Usually we eat on the mat with the staffs. After a few minutes the Y/N friends arrive bringing the foods for the staffs and ours. They gave us the foods and left the room.

"Unnie do you think that Jing you and the others ate already?" Wheein asked to solar unnie. She just shrugged her shoulders as a response. We ate our lunch and the others went to sleep. I was scrolling through my instagram and saw IU sunbaenim's post with the caption "THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE AND PERFORM WITH ME TODAY.." It was a picture of a girl with a cap and mask singing with her during the rehearsals. I can't clearly see the face of the person. Maybe later we will find out. I laid down the couch and didn't notice that I was already on my dream land.