~Chapter 1~ {𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕪 𝕨𝕖 𝕞𝕖𝕥!}

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

꧁☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎꧂

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

No POV

Y/n walked around the forest as she had a frown on her face.

"Acnologia..!!"

Y/n yelled as she tried looking for her father. Acnologia wasn't any normal father, he was a dragon. Y/n sighed as she began to run to look around for Acnologia, she wiped her tears that pricked at the corner of her eyes.

"Dammit dad.. it's been awhile since you've been gone. I miss you..."

Y/n thought to herself as she looked around hoping he would appear suddenly. Acnologia had disappeared suddenly one day, y/n woke up only to find no trace of him. It's been a month since he's been gone but y/n never gave up hope on looking for him. She kept running around as she jumped rock to rock, y/n was too caught up that she didn't realize she was about to bump into somebody.

"Oomf..!"

The boy groaned as y/n and Natsu collided into each other. The both of them knocked back onto the floor as he rubbed their heads with their hands. The both of them winced in pain as they rolled around the ground in pain. Natsu looked up at y/n and glared at her.

"H-Hey..! Watch where you're going, idiot!"

Natsu yelled at y/n as he got up and began to stomp his foot on the ground angrily. Y/n chuckled nervously as she got up and scratched the back of her neck.

"S-Sorry..! I didn't see you! I was busy looking for my dragon!"

Y/n confessed to Natsu, his eyes widened as he grabbed her hands and pulled her in. He had completely forgotten about the situation that just happened and started to grow curious.

"Did your dragon disappear on 7/7/777..!?"

Natsu asked suddenly making y/n look at Natsu weirdly and shake her head. She sighed as she sat down on the floor and frowned.

"No sorry, mine left on 6/7/777..."

Y/n told Natsu making him raise his eyebrow curiously. He shrugged and sat down next to y/n, he put his backpack next to him and grinned at y/n.

"My name's Natsu Dragneel! What's yours?"

Natsu told y/n as he grinned at her, y/n blushed softly as she smiled back at Natsu and chuckled a bit.

"My name's Y/N L/N! I'm guessing you're a dragon slayer too..? Who's your dragon?"

Y/n asked Natsu curiously as she smiled softly at him. Natsu nodded his head and held his head up proudly.