~Chapter 10~{𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕣𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘!}

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎ꨄ☀︎︎

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

No POV

Y/n walked out of the train as she held her stomach in pain.

"Fucking stupid motion sickness..."

Y/n groaned as she wiped her mouth from puking out the window. She walked around the location she was going to stay at, she decided to stay at the place she met Acnologia, Montes Secreta. Y/n smiled as she felt the fresh air of her home town, a small wave of nostalgia hit her.

"Acnologia, I wish you were here with me."

Y/n thought to herself as she sighed a bit. She pushed the thought to the back of her head and began to walk around the town, everything looked the same it's like nothing had changed since she left. She walked up to man that was selling fruit and drink.

"Hi! How much would everything cost?"

Y/n asked making the man eyes widened he looked at y/n with fear before taking a couple of steps back.

"It's free..!! Just take it!!"

The man yelled in fear making y/n raise her eyebrow at the man curiously, she shook her head and took a sack of jewels and tossed it onto the table. She started to pack the food for training in a special bag she had, it was a bag that never ran out of space. As she was putting things away she couldn't help but notice people around her were whispering and looking at her.

"That's Acnologia's daughter..."

"That has to be her..!"

"She's the daughter of the dragon of destruction..."

People whispered around her, luckily y/n had dragon senses so she could hear anything around her. Y/n smirked as she thought about her father, she was proud of being his daughter. Y/n looked at the man who had sold her things and smiled sweetly at him.

"I hope you guys aren't judging me! I'm a really sweet girl ya know?"

Y/n teased the guy as she winked at him, the man blushed as he looked at y/n. He started to shake his head as he cracked a smile at her.

"S-Sorry it's just that you're a legend here..! We thought you would be rude but you're actually the opposite of that!"

The man told y/n making her chuckle a bit. She was glad that they didn't know anything about Acnologia that happened recently. She waved at everyone and started to make her way towards her training spot, this spot was special to her. Y/n eventually arrived and smiled as she looked at everything still being in place.