~Chapter 8~ {𝕋𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕥𝕠 𝕞𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕠𝕟!}

☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎☀︎︎☺︎︎

No POV

"That sounds nothing like Acnologia! He was scary and super strong!"

Natsu told y/n as he sat up a bit, he looked at her in disbelief. Y/n chuckled a bit as she wiped some tears away from her eyes.

"Yeah... Acnologia changed though. Don't get me wrong though he was scary and strong back then too though! Yet he was still the kindest and gentlest person I've ever met in my life."

Y/n told Natsu and she chuckled sadly, don't get her wrong she loved telling Natsu her story but it hurt her on how much her father had changed. Natsu laid back down and pulled y/n down with him, he wrapped his arms around her.

"Don't cry, I hate seeing you cry."

Natsu told y/n, she chuckled softly as a small blush formed on her face. She hugged Natsu and laid her head on his chest, his heartbeat calmed her down a bit.

"Sorry... here let me continue."

                                 ——☀︎︎——

"C'mon!! I know you could do better than that!"

Acnologia told y/n as he chuckled a bit, y/n groaned as she glared at Acnologia.

"It's hard!! You're not making it any better either by yelling at me!!"

Y/n yelled as she fell back onto the ground with a sigh. She was trying to learn dragon king slayer magic. Acnologia chuckled at y/n's attitude, he loved how she had a little bit of spunk in her. He walked towards her and patted her head.

"You're doing really good though, you've mastered everything but dragon king magic."

Acnologia told y/n as he smiled at her, y/n looked up at him and raised her eyebrow.

"How do you know dragon magic when you're not one?"

Y/n asked curiously as she sat down on a rock in front of him. All the trees swayed and dance as the wind made music, Acnologia smirked as he crouched down to her level.

"I've killed many dragons with this hand, I've so much of this magic that one day it'll turn me into one."

Acnologia told y/n as he sat down in front of her, y/n looked up at him in shock as she looked down at her hands.