~Chapter 6~ {𝕐𝕠𝕦'𝕣𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕪𝕠𝕦.}

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

꧁☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎꧂

☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎

No POV

Everyone eyes widened as they couldn't believe what gramps had said. Y/n frowned as she remembered about everything that had happened. Macao looked at Gramps like he was crazy.

"What the hell do you mean you were attacked by Acnologia?! That dragon is known for destruction!"

Macao told Gramps as he gripped onto the table. Gramps sighed as he looked at y/n, he knew that hearing all about Acnologia hurt her. Her cuts were still fresh when it came to the topic of her father, she tried to ignore everything but it was impossible. Macao gritted his teeth as he shook his head in disbelief. Everyone kept asking questions about what had happened and how Acnologia was like.

"What was he like? Is it true that he's scary..?"

"Is he really that strong?"

"Where did he go after the whole incident happened?"

"Why did he even show up?"

Everyone asked, Y/n gritted her teeth as she heard all the questions filling up her head. She didn't want to talk about her father anymore, it hurt her to even think about how much he had changed. She slammed her fist against the table loudly and glared at everybody. Everyone jumped as they got quite, Natsu looked at y/n with a frown on his face.

"Shut up..! All of you shut the hell up..! We don't know what happened to Acnologia so just shut the hell up..!"

Y/n yelled at everybody as tears slipped from her eyes and rolled down her cheek. It hurt her more than anything to hear her father's name at the moment. She was still in denial that the dragon she saw was her father. Natsu walked up to y/n and pulled her in for a tight hug. Everyone around them looked around confused from her sudden outburst, gramps sighed as he held his hand out for y/n.

"Come here child, it's best to let everyone know than to keep it to yourself all bottled up."

Gramps told y/n, she looked up at him and held her hand out towards him. She sat down on the table next to him a sighed softly. She wiped all the tears away as her puffy eyes looked up at everyone.

"I'm sorry you guys... it hurts to talk about this because Acnolgia is my dragon.."

Y/n whispered out making everyone's eyes widened except for the Tenrou members. Y/n hugged her knees against her body as she looked up at everyone with a small frown.