~Chapter 3~ {ℍ𝕒𝕕𝕖𝕤 𝕧𝕤 ℕ𝕒𝕥𝕤𝕦 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕐/𝕟!}

☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎

No POV (I'll be skipping the S-Class trial fights!!)

Everyone eventually arrived at the island. Natsu picked up y/n and ran out the boat cheering like crazy.

"Finally we're out that hell hole!!"

Natsu cheered as he spat fire out like crazy. Y/n laughed as she stood up and cheered along with him. Gramps walked out the boat and smiled at everyone.

"Alright everyone! Let's begin the trials!!"

——————-Huge Timeskip!———————

Y/n ran with Natsu into the Grimiour heart ship. She looked around frantically as she held onto his hand with nervousness.

"Who the hell are these people..?! This happened out of nowhere!"

Y/n told Natsu making him nod his head, all he wanted to do is make sure y/n was safe. During their S-Class trials they were interrupted by random people who kept saying something about Zeref. Y/n tensed up as she thought about Zeref.

"What the hell do they want with him... Acnologia told me he's someone you shouldn't mess with, yet he was so focused on him..."

Y/n thought to herself as she held Natsu's hand tighter. Natsu looked back at y/n and smiled to help her feel better, he hated seeing her in such a worry state. He wanted her to feel safe and happy whenever she was with him.

"Everything's going to be okay. I'm here for you, okay?"

Natsu told y/n trying to comfort her, she smiled softly as she nodded her head. She was glad that she had someone like Natsu by her side. Unfortunately their small sweet moment was interrupted when they saw a man sitting down at a chair.

"Fairytail, I was expecting you."

The man told them as he stood up and smirked at them. Natsu pulled y/n behind him and glared at the man. He didn't want anything to happen to y/n.

"You're the one who's causing all of this! We're going to take you down for messing with fairytail!!"

Natsu told the man as he let go of y/n and attacked him with a fire dragon roar. Hades dodged the attack and kicked Natsu into the wall, he winced in pain as he collided against the ship's wall. Hade looked over at y/n and squinted his eyes.