Put On Your War Paint -Eren Jaeger-

You sigh to yourself and get your horse ready for the newest expedition,that has been planned for months to come. My best friend, Eren jaeger comes into the stables as well." I'm ready this time! I'm stronger, and I have better experience ." He says with his famous smile.

" Well... This is a newer mission Eren.. We have more recruits,but their lives are at a higher stake this time." You say . Eren blinks and kicks the hay with frustration. "So what? They signed up for these dangers! They haven't seen wha-" he gets interrupted by Mikasa." Eren,they probably haven't seen your mom get eaten by a titan or they haven't seen the people that surrounded us get eaten, either. But believe me,they've had enough trama from those Titans outside of the walls, that'll last a life time." She says.

We all get our horses and exit the stables following our squad leaders . We wave to each other to stay alive, knowing something will happen we try to stay calm .

Eren comes up next to me." Put on your war paint (y/n)! Because we're going to have fun!" The Brunette says with a goofy grin. I look at him and notice he has a little bit of war paint on him, along with the new recruits and everyone else.

" Yeah, put on your war paint "you say and begin killing any abnormals that get in your way .
Once everyone makes it back within the walls Eren picks you up and gently spins you and lands a small gentle kiss on your lips." Glad you're still alive." He says with as blush tainting his cheeks. You lean in and kiss him again." Glad I am too." You admit with a smile. And hug your now boyfriend Eren.

~rest is up to you~