Reiner x Reader [Ms New Booty]

Commander Keith Shadis had every single trainee training hard.

But at the moment, we were sparing and he HAD to out me up against the pervert Reiner. 'Ugh (Y/n) don't blush !' I think to myself as I appear front of him to spar.

Reiner had a devilish smirk upon his tan face, and of course I was the one to be holding the knife.
"Alright, come at me Reiner." I say tauntingly and he smirks deviously and runs at me which ends up in him getting tripped and falling into his back. I toss the knife onto the ground where he was knocked down and he looks up at my ass as I walked off, but of course I didn't notice but many others did.

As Reiner gets up from the dirt, we begin to do this again." Nice ass by the way (your last name)," Reiner comments as you run at him to grab the knife but end up missing due to him distracting you with his comment.

I fall down to the ground with a small thud and dust clamps my clothes and I glare up at the blond male who extends a hand down at me." (Y/n) why are you down there? Get up, we don't want your nice booty dirty... Mm huh guys? She's ms new booty," Reiner jokes with the other guys with gets you pissed off.  

" Shut up! You asshole!" The female yells, " if you weren't such a pervert then I would admit my feelings for you!" This made Reiner smirk. Reiner leans down and pecks (your name)'s lips.  Pulling away after a second," I like you (your name) I always have. I just really like your ass size." He chuckled.