Quackity x Reader

forgot to put that the fundy x reader was a request so i'm not gonna forget this
time
Requested by sadhentaiboi

The Tackle

You woke up with your bed sheets covering your face, for the first time in your life you woke up early. You moved the sheets away from your face and stretch.

While you moved your arms to stretch your hand ended up hitting Alex in the face. Shit..you forgot that you were cuddling in bed with him.

"ughh.." Alex groaned as he slowly started to wake up. "sorry" you whispered as you got up to stretch more safely away from the goblin in the bed.

Once you got out of bed you went to the kitchen to make breakfast for you and Alex, because you were feeling generous. (if you can't cook then 💥 boom 💥 i magically gave u mediocre cooking skills)

As you were making some [favorite breakfast] (don't be a prude abt it) Alex finally got up and slowly walked to the kitchen following the smell of [favorite breakfast]

"Good morin alex~" You teased (this ain't sexual mate) "mmm" he grumbled as a response. "someone's grumpy today" as you said that Alex softly banged his head on your back "i'm hungryyy" he groaned "wait upp your acting like a child" you chuckled

Alex gasped "how dare you" "heh well your waking up faster then i thought" "blehhhh" Alex said as he lathered saliva on the back of your shirt "HEY!!"

?!?!?! Time skippers !?!?!?

While you were eating with Alex you decided to bring up him streaming  "Yeah sorry i have to stream today" "awww but i wanted to spend time with you today" you whined " I promise i'll make it up to you"

"promise?" "promise" As Alex finished up he went to get his beanie soon turning into his internet persona Quackity "I'll tell you when i'm done streaming ok?"

"okkkkk"

!!!?!?!!?!? Another Time Skippers ?!?!!?!?!?!!!

Scrolling through instagram you got bored and decided to check if Alex was still streaming, completely forgetting that he was gonna tell you if he finished.

Walking to his room you get an idea for a surprise... maybe tackling him won't hurt? Yeah totally, rough is fun sometimes right?
(don't be weird lmao) God your thinking too much.

Opening the door slowly you tip toed to his chair "BOO BITCH" You screamed, and so did Alex "AAAAAAAAAAA" as he screamed you tackled him causing him to fall off his chair.

You landed on top of Alex (so cliche i'm srry :') ) Both of you guys were breathing heavily, and to be honest it was kinda hot. (ggguygythhfgggcg) "Y/n i'm streaming!" Alex whisper yelled. "I'm- uhm- I'm sorry-"

Alex sighed "It's fine just- just go or stay like off screen if you want" "got it" You said smiling getting up your face got shown for a few seconds.

Quickly running to the side you go and sit to watch Alex, as Alex went to sit on his chair you forgot to do something. "Hold on Al- Quackity" you muttered "hm?" he replied turning his head.

As you quickly gave him a peck on his lips you giggled "byeeee" You semi yelled as you left the room.

Quackity's chat was going crazy after that.

—————————————

bbb this was kinda rushed so srry if it isn't good D: