~A Meeting As Medusa~

I wake up with a start.

HOW COULD I FORGET FIGURING OUT WHO HAWK MOTH IS????

I get out of bed as quietly as I can and go over to sass, Luka doesn't keep the bangle on for obvious reasons. 

"Sass, we need to go see Ladybug, right away." I whisper to the kwami.

"Why?" He responds.

"I found out who Hawk Moth is and my brain blocked out the memory, but I remember now, I need to go tell Ladybug before I forget." I explain quickly and quietly. 

"Okay to transform just say 'Sass Scales Slither.'" He says.

"Got it, Sass Scales Slither." I say, while I quickly transform into a snake miraculous holder, named Medusa. My costume is similar to Luka's since we both have a similar style. But my hair grew and instead of just a mid-back length chestnut brown cut, my hair is now in a long braid that stretched to the ground, with an ombre from brown, to blonde, to teal. 

I go out the window on the cabin and begin jumping off to Marinette's house

-11:45 pm-

I just reached her balcony, and knocked on the trapdoor. She peeked her head out.

"Hey Cha- wait who are you?" She says. 

"Right now this alter ego is named Medusa, but, Sass Scales Rest... I'm here because I know who Hawk Moth is, and we need to end this all, TONIGHT." I explain, Akuma attacks have been happening more often, but since I don't hold a miraculous I kind of just keep safe and wait for Luka to come back, while I hope he doesn't get hurt. 

"Okay, come in, I need to get Hali out, she is the kwami of water, she controls all bodies of water, and we will need her special ability 'wave of hypnosis' to keep Hawk Moth at bay while we all fight." She says while I enter her room and she goes over to the miracle box.  

"Wait, all of us?" I ask in response. 

"Yes, I need Luka fighting as Viperion for this one, but I still need someone to hold Hali's miraculous. Y/n, this is the miraculous of water, use it for the greater good, depending on how you find will decide if you can keep your miraculous or be put on a need to know basis." She says while handing me a pair of Sapphire earrings that look similar to butterflies. I put them on an a blue kwami appears. 

"Hello, my name is Hali, as you know I control all bodies of water, from tiny droplets, to every ocean on the planet. My special ability is 'wave of hypnosis' and will put any target you decide on in a trance with a water bubble surrounding their head. To transform you say 'Hali, downpour' and to detransform you say 'Hali, clear skies.'" The kwami explains. 

"Okay, also what do you eat, I wanna know before I take you into a fight."

"I like anything really, but my personal favorite is chocolate."